·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Very funny stuff! :lel

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Confusing Michael Tarver with Shelton Benjamin is like confusing Tamina with AJ Lee...

Nothing against Theodore Long, but sometime I think some of these rumors were invented by someone long ago just to discredit the WWE owner.:lol

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
he was the "gold standard".
Even if he thought all naggers looked alike he would've easily been able to tell the difference based on hair color alone. I'm not buying that one. At worst he probably just misspoke like old people are prone to doing. My grandma always called me by my brothers names.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Holla Holla ........ 6 man tag team match!

Reactions: anirioc

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Confusing Tarver for Shelton Benjamin? If that's true, I'm speechless.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Even if he thought all naggers looked alike he would've easily been able to tell the difference based on hair color alone. I'm not buying that one. At worst he probably just misspoke like old people are prone to doing. My grandma always called me by my brothers names.
Probably is the case. My Grandmother has been calling me by my brother's name for 21 years

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Actually, Brian Meyers (formerly Curt Hawkins... had to think a bit hard so I could remember his name in the WWE lel) told the same story in a shoot he did. I don't think it's necessarily a case of Vince thinking all black guys look the same, just maybe that he wouldn't give a shit about any lower card guys enough to even recognize them, which is bad in and of itself anyway.

Stll a hilarious fucking story :lmao

1 - 20 of 29 Posts