Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
13,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this thread will probably be close in a matter of seconds but i just found out that Teddy Long is 64. I was quite surprise to know he's that old

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Would not even say he looks 50. Damn that playah is looking good for his age. So he is 1 year younger than Vince. Could never have guessed.

I kinda was checking him up some time ago but did not look up his exact age.

So is it safe to say he will be retiring pretty soon or what? Unlike Vince who wants to "die in the chair" this guy had not sucha bad success in life and can happily retire after accomplishing good things. Now he can kick back and have fun in retirement. Pretty much do a lot of things he always wanted.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I was shocked at first but its all the matter of how you diet and take care of yourself. My boss is 68 and I swear at first I thought he was in his mid 50's I guess it all depends.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I Still don't why it should get deleted?

I mean considering how many pointless troll threads we get each day this sounds actually important if compared to them.

·
Administrator
59,003 Posts
MovieStarR™;10418691 said:
Black folks for the most part look younger than they are.

Especially bald males.

God bless you Teddy!
Black don't crack. (With the exception of a few that fucks up the cycle)

I think most people don't know Teddy Long's whole wrestling career. So it's easy for people to misjudge the age.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Black don't crack. (With the exception of a few that fucks up the cycle)

I think most people don't know Teddy Long's whole wrestling career. So it's easy for people to misjudge the age.
Yeah i read about his wrestling carer. Looked pretty interesting. But he has been SD general manager for a very long time now so it's no surprise lots of people would not know much of his wrestling carer (well people who been watching WWE for last 7 years or less that is).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts