Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone agree that it has to be changed if he is to be taken seriously whilst being redeveloped in this feud? The song sounds like a stupid auto tune T-Pain song, not much worse then Heath Slater's stupid Redneck Theme song.

Discuss potential ideas for a new song?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
It's absolutely terrible. They don't really play up him being a spoiled rich kid any more so the theme doesn't fit anyway. I wish they'd go back to 'New Day' as it would make sense during this face turn.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Yeah. Dibiase's theme song is the reason why nobody takes him seriously...

·
Banned
822 Posts

He should use this one again

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
They will probably give him something by Downstait later on. That's the band that they use for their somewhat rising mid-carders. Miz, Alex Riley, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre all have themes by Downstait.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah. I was really excited to see him with a set of balls, showing some emotion. And then that stupid autotune bullshit goes on. It's even worse than Yoshi Tatsu's theme.

"New day" or whatever it was called was a great song, why'd they change it?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I believe they changed both Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase theme's because ''New Day'' which is a very good theme in my opinion, is associated with Legacy, which is no more. I don't think they wanted to make Dibiase the one to be stuck with the group song, while everyone else gets their own. But in reality any song is better then the shit he has got right now, it literally makes my ears bleed.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts