Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't see this posted anywhere.

Related said:
– Ted DiBiase (Jr.) has started a non-profit organization entitled the Ted DiBiase Foundation. One of their programs is called the “DiBiase Posse Project.” It is a VIP Experience with Ted at a WWE Live Event for individuals with life threatening illnesses, disabilities or those going through very difficult times. Also, the Ted DiBiase Foundation is developing additional programs for Youth Leadership as well as Community Causes.

Ted, who is still injured, spent Monday afternoon at Florence Middle School in Florence, Mississippi where he met 8th grader Blaine McRaney. Here's the local news video:
[/url]
http://www.wlbt.com/category/195965...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7309456

Kid seemed really happy and Ted seems like he really cares about his fans. (Y)

Hope he's back soon because I'm still a fan.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Real nice of Ted, really putting his work in. I think he might get a push.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
DiBiase did something pretty nice for the kid. It's great to see wrestlers reach out to fans like this and make them happy.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Really nice of him. I like DiBiase, hopefully all of this work he is doing means a push when he returns.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Really? Ted Dibiase is his favorite wrestler? lol. but in all seriousness, that was truly heart-warming and, it's great the Ted would do that for that kid.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
Not a fan of Ted, but I respect anyone you go out of their way to do something like that. I respect Ted jr.

·
Banned
741 Posts
good to see him doing something for the kids, this better be in a promo package for his return so he can gain some sympathy too, you see what i did there

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
That's some awesome stuff. He's genuinely a really nice guy, and I think that's why he plays the face on TV much better

·
Registered
141 Posts
He should not get a push on tv because he does alot of good things out of tv, he should get a push if his character get interesting.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Cool of Ted jr. for doing that foundation for the kids.
Probably a gimmick or a promotional stunt you WWE goes to lengths to promote someone and he's the son of the Million Dollarman, but seems his work is legit to me.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Where the hell is Teds (please don't boo me) video package then?

Oh right he's doing this for a non self gain purpose.

Come at me.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Where the hell is Teds (please don't boo me) video package then?

Oh right he's doing this for a non self gain purpose.

Come at me.
I'm not coming at you. I 100000% agree. Why show Cena's 5 month old video package when they can show what all the other werestlers do for charity too? I know its nice of them for the wrestlers to not do it for the attention and so want to do it in private, but they deserve so much more credit

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Probably one of the few things the lowcarders get pleasure out of is doing things for the fans, since WWE is meant to be a pretty shitty place to work unless you're a top guy. Great of DiBiase anyway.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts