Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Three years ago, at Night Of Champions (2008) Ted DiBiase Jr. won his first match and his first WWE title - the Tag Team Championship (with Cody Rhodes) by defeating Hardcore Holly.

Now in 2011, they had a match, and this time they were AGAINST each other. I think it was a great idea to completely end the Rhodes/DiBiase storyline at the Night Of Champions PPV. Maybe it was just a coincidence, I don't know.

Your thoughts? Were you satisfied by their storyline (Including the ''Priceless'' Tag Team, Legacy and their recent feud)?

I sure was, these guys really entertained me these past few years.

·
HEADBANGA
21,273 Posts
For all intents and purposes Rhodes/Dibiase should have a lot history to play off of but funnily enough that's not being done. I really don't care to see them feud. Maybe more promo's segments would change that. :/

·
Registered
826 Posts
I don't think it should end just yet. Ted Dibiase has to get a win over Cody Rhodes, or I don't see Ted going anywhere in his career, and this feud was basically for nothing, even though it had shit all build up.

·
Registered
826 Posts
At this point I really don't care how their feud plays out, WWE has given me 0 reason to care to see Teddy beat Rhodes for the belt.
Exactly. If Ted never gets a win over Cody, people will never give two shits about Dibiase.

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
I could see their feud coming back into play after a month or two, probably on the back burner for mow though, as Rhodes is apparently being booked in a side feud with Orton (even while Orton is feuding with Henry)...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts