Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Think about it.

On December 30th, Brock Lesnar will be fighting this man ("The Demolition Man" Alistair Overeem):

Now, I believe this is Lesnar's last fight on his UFC contract, and it's very likely that this man will kick Brock Lesnar's ass.

If Alistair does beat the crap out of Brock, we could see Brock retiring from MMA and coming back in time for a WM match against Undertaker.

It's very possible

·
Registered
615 Posts
Dont think we'll see Brock at WM 28 but maybe the year after. How good would it be to hear Booker T call that fight between Lesnar and Overeem! Oh my gootness, that boy just got his ass whipped.... tonight!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Wow this guy is huge lol kind of intimating. If Brock does indeed lose I wonder if he will back down UFC.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,369 Posts
I think he'll sign a new UFC contract, but with Brock being in the new WWE game, and even filming a spot for it, who knows? Word of mouth could be really huge on the game and Lesnar might start thinking of how colossal of an opportunity he walked away from 7.5 years ago. I'm not saying he'd consider a full-time comeback, because one of the biggest things he hated was the constant travel, but I'll go ahead and say that a match at Mania, against Taker or someone else, isn't entirely impossible.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
It is possible and to ME, it would make sense.. Taker and Lesnar have had confrontation outside of WWE at the UFC fight and it would be a great thing, but I doubt Dana will let that shit go down, just cause it benefits WWE

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Jon Robinson: Do you ever think you will go back and have one last WWE match?

Brock Lesnar: I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will. I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of gameplan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen.
http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/7088494/brock-lesnar-talks-wwe-12-undertaker-possible-return-professional-wrestling?readmore=fullstory

So it's not out of the realm of possibility for one more Brock Lesnar match. If Brock doesn't resign with UFC after his fight in December, if I were Vince I would aggressively pursue Lesnar for one more match at WM28. I'm sure Brock doesn't want to be remembered by fans for the debacle at WM20, and he seems open to a WWE match given the right incentives. If Vince were able to secure Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar, alongside Rock vs Cena, not only is WM28 going to be the biggest buyrate in terms of WWE, which it might turn out to be with just Cena vs Rock, but add Brock vs Taker, it might be up there for all time PPV buys. With it being Taker's last Streak match, and with Cena busy with The Rock, Brock Lesnar is a more than suitable option, he's a megastar in and out of the ring, and is a real threat to the streak. If this were to happen, the WWE title, and World title matches would not even have the need to draw, WWE can experiment this year, with the likes of Orton vs Bryan, Christian vs Bryan, Orton vs Bryan vs Christian for the WHC and Miz vs Punk, Punk vs HHH for the WWE title and not affect PPV buys, with the colossal matches that Cena vs Rock and Brock vs Taker would be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts