Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think this is what this entire angle is building up to? The whole conspiracy thing with all the heels like Truth, Miz and Rhodes and Christian and the meetings with Lauarnitis. Then you have faces like Randy Orton who basically get away with murder adding more fuel to the fire for the heels.

At SS it may be Team HHH (Orton, Kingston, Bourne, Ryder, possibly Punk) vs Team Lauranitis (Miz, Truth, Rhodes, Ziggler, Christian)

There may also be interference by Nash which could lead to Nash at SS or heck maybe Mania.

I'm just speculating but for some reason I do see Team HHH vs Team Lauranitis taking place at SS.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Does anyone else think this is what this entire angle is building up to? The whole conspiracy thing with all the heels like Truth, Miz and Rhodes and Christian and the meetings with Lauarnitis. Then you have faces like Randy Orton who basically get away with murder adding more fuel to the fire for the heels.

At SS it may be Team HHH (Orton, Kingston, Bourne, Ryder, possibly Punk) vs Team Lauranitis (Miz, Truth, Rhodes, Ziggler, Christian)

There may also be interference by Nash which could lead to Nash at SS or heck maybe Mania.

I'm just speculating but for some reason I do see Team HHH vs Team Lauranitis taking place at SS.

I thought Rock & Cena were gonna be in the big 5 vs 5

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Rock and Cena are gonna be on the same team and the word is Punk will be on that team too, so I think Rock, Cena, and Punk are gonna be on Triple H's team with Sheamus and Bryan vs. Rhodes, Christian, Del Rio, Ziggler, and Swagger.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Lauranitis is just a puppet in all of this imo. And it's been confirmed the Rock and Cena will team up.

Maybe this whole conspiracy thing and the SS main event(which is Rock/Cena) will be somehow connected.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Lauranitis and HHH are just puppets in all of this. It is still Vince's WWE. He just won't be an on screen character.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts