Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I think its time to bring back Petey Williams and reunite Team Canada...or just bringing back Petey 8*D
LOL I'm all about bringing back petey. But I don't see team canada reforming. Maybe in world elite with EY, Kyoshi, magnus, wolfe and williams ?

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
only petey. hope to see him back.
if he returns it could be a good time to bring some new blood into tna. there are a lot of great indy talents out there.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Petey and Dutt should come back, most of the X division is in the tag division, so their return would be much appreciated by the X division fans

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Well sine Petey is a one-trick pony just have someone learn to do the Canadian Destroyer and there's no need to bring that useless hack back.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Well sine Petey is a one-trick pony just have someone learn to do the Canadian Destroyer and there's no need to bring that useless hack back.
Petey actually has a pretty nice move set aside from the destroyer, he's just always booked that way to do it everytime. But I see where you're coming from. They could always get Teddy Hart since he has a double underhook version of it.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
only during another world x cup

the anti american thing has gotten REALLY REALLY OLD

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
i seriously doubt robert roode wouldve ever rejoin team canada again. who else was in it? eric young? that fat guy? petey williams? i know im forgetting like 2 others..

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Yeah, Roode is Fortune-bound imo. And I don't want A-1 back tbh! D'Amore would be fun imo, but I agree that the anti-american thing is getting stale! Reuniting Team Canada could save EY from doing nothing, or rather playing the brainless moron, but I don't see it happen. If so, they would've to bring back Johnny Devine and/or Tyson Dux or some other canadian wrestler as well.

With that said, I realy want to see Petey back on my TV!!! :D

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Please, no more reunions.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I would like to see them bring back Petey and pair him up with Eric Young as a tag team version of Team Canada. That way they could get Petey back and actually do something meaningful with Eric Young.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Another Canadian faction? That shit is well and truly played out. May as well bring back Williams though, at least he was entertaining. Even if the rest of the match is a giant turd I still pop a little for the Destroyer, he certainly can't hurt whats left of the X-Division.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts