Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
Mah boy Robbie E officially a Triple Crown Champion. :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
I think they have potential, Godderz really isn't bad and Robbie can cut a very good promo.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Jesse's improved a little, but they still come off as a bush league team. They really need to ditch the theme music

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm a fan. They are a really good team, IMO. Not bad in the ring, and can entertain on the mic. Need a different theme, though.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
He hasn't won the World Championship.
That would make him a Grand Slam. But he won the X Division & TV Titles, and now the Tag Titles.

If you mean as far as single titles, tag titles have actually counted as part of a triple crown. Example: AJ Styles was a triple crown of Tag Team, X Division and World Titles

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
That would make him a Grand Slam. But he won the X Division & TV Titles, and now the Tag Titles.

If you mean as far as single titles, tag titles have actually counted as part of a triple crown. Example: AJ Styles was a triple crown of Tag Team, X Division and World Titles
No, you need to win the World Title, Tag Title, and on of the secondary titles to be a Triple Crown Champion.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Why does TNA love mediocrity so much? Jessie totally sucks and Robbie E is funny but he's only okay as a wrestler. When they could be showcasing awesome matches like Bad Influence vs Gen Me or LAX vs Bobby Roode and Austin Aries I have to wonder why they would stick us with those two guys. Does TNA have something against their fans? lol. Seems like it.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
as a team they are better than James Storm and Gunner, who don't even have a name.
they look more like a team instead of randomly throwing 2 guys together.

I think most would agree that Bad Influence are a better team, but they don't need the title to be over and entertaining on TV.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
Looks like BI will be feuding with EY and Park\Abyss, which is great.

And I really think, TNA gave them titles for a reason. New face team will be created (Hardy & Manik for exmpl) or hired (YBs the best choice obviously) soon.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Good for them,seems like they have a lot of chemistry.I hope they can find success in TNA

1 - 20 of 63 Posts