Wrestling Forum banner

Team 3D, will they ever be back?

1704 20
I don't get this creative storyline.

Ray no longer liked Devon and split up 3D because....because.....Devon was worse than him and stealing credit? what?

I think it's funny when Ray acts heel and insults Devon's sons and I guess it gives the tag team division free of getting dominated by a team that has been around 13+ years in wrestling but I miss team 3D and the tables.

What do you think?
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
You are being watched
6,782 Posts
The fact that we have no more 3D or no more tables doesn't bother me much, the thing that bothers me is that their legacy will forever be tarnished by this, quite frankly, peice of shit feud they have going on. It will take some upside down, inside out, pointless, mind-numbingly stupid booking to ever get these two to be friendly with each other, never mind be partners with each other again.

TNA have royally fucked up the legacy of the greatest tag team of all time (arguably) and there's nothing we can do about it now. Thats what bothers me about this whole thing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The fact that we have no more 3D or no more tables doesn't bother me much, the thing that bothers me is that their legacy will forever be tarnished by this, quite frankly, peice of shit feud they have going on. It will take some upside down, inside out, pointless, mind-numbingly stupid booking to ever get these two to be friendly with each other, never mind be partners with each other again.

TNA have royally fucked up the legacy of the greatest tag team of all time (arguably) and there's nothing we can do about it now. Thats what bothers me about this whole thing.
Don't think it will take much if they wanted to put them back together in my opinion. (Athough hopefully that will never happen)

There have been much bigger Tag Team fueds/splits in the past then one goes away for a while, or injured and comes back and hey presto everything is forgotten.

One off the top of my head is HBK and HHH or The Hardys!

God, didn't the Dudleys have a fued in WWE in the past?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts

Stupid feud. Blame Team 3D. They have creative control over their characters. It's well known Bubba has always wanted a singles run.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts

Bubba could just say he's sorry. Maybe just have some kind of a bloodbath blowoff match, and then when thy are both all tired and beat up and beaten, Bubba apologizes, says he was wrong... boom, done, easy fix. Pretty simple really. They will be back as a team, bank on it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im a fan of 3D or whatever you wanna call em these days and I have to say NO they wont be back because they never left this is yet another old school crew holding on by their fingernails its time to let go and walk away with the little dignity they have left. :gun:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
They might come back at some point.Im sure we'll see singles action from both
Bubba and Dvon for a while.Bubba needs to stick around.Hes a heat magnet and
one of the few heels in tna that gets booed.They're both good vets that can help
put over new guys and can still bring something.

·
Oh My Goddess
5,107 Posts
Their singles feud was an obvious loser from the get go. It's only upside is that it keeps them from holding up younger homegrown acts in the tag division.

·
GIANTS
8,520 Posts
Their feud is awful, I'd rather watch paint dry then Devon/Ray talk about how each other are weak....

Let's be honest, we know TNA will probably have Devon crush Ray which will eventually lead to them reuniting at some point. I highly doubt TNA will not pull the trigger on another Hardyz/3D feud.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hmm, on the one hand I did think it was getting a little old, with hardly any gimmick change since the Dudleys... But on the other hand they were such an awesome tag team.
After a bit of thought I'm personally going to go with its better them splitting up, as they had accomplished everything they could as a tag team, they had been face and heel, won and held onto the belts for a long time... what were they going to do next?
Bar leaving for another company and once again winning another title, there is not really much more you can do with the tag team without completely splitting them up or giving them a makeover.
I'd say this has POTENTIAL to be good, whether TNA will capitalise on this opportunity or not will be interesting to see.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.