Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
I'm down for sports. The only major sports I'm not so great at are cricket, rugby, tennis and baseball. But rugby and cricket aren't real sports anyway. Anything invented by rich kids for the sole purpose of letting rich kids play catch and have tea or play grabarse isn't a sport. Sorry.

Otherwise... yeah. Soccer, Football, Aussie Rules (To an extent,) Basketball, Hockey, Motor Racing... I can handle it.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
I'm down for sports. The only major sports I'm not so great at are cricket, rugby, tennis and baseball. But rugby and cricket aren't real sports anyway. Anything invented by rich kids for the sole purpose of letting rich kids play catch and have tea or play grabarse isn't a sport. Sorry.

Otherwise... yeah. Soccer, Football, Aussie Rules (To an extent,) Basketball, Hockey, Motor Racing... I can handle it.
Rugby and cricket aren't real sports? Go fuck yourself. And its not soccer, its football. Shouldn't a Pom know that? :p

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Rugby and cricket aren't real sports? Go fuck yourself. And its not soccer, its football. Shouldn't a Pom know that? :p
Yeah. I'm on a course to learn how to teach English to foreigners at the moment, and they'v got me on International English. Plus it helps differentiate between association football and American football.

But yeah, I said it. Rugby and Cricket are't real sports. Any sport invented by toffs and perfected by convicts can't be a proper sport, can it? ;) :p

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
US Sports > UK Sports.

My knowledge is real vague with anything outside the lines of the NFL, MLB, and the NBA.
We should team up seeing as my knowledge is vague on NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA but i consider myself very knowledgable on Rugby Union, Rugby League and Cricket, reasonably knowledgeable about football (soccer) and tennis so between us we have pretty much everything covered :side: :p

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
We should team up seeing as my knowledge is vague on NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA but i consider myself very knowledgable on Rugby Union, Rugby League and Cricket, reasonably knowledgeable about football (soccer) and tennis so between us we have pretty much everything covered :side: :p
You're forgetting the greatest sport in the history of mankind.

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
Topics are almost done.

CARD SOON.

·
Banned
11,492 Posts
Tag team?

haha omfg imagine how much we would own.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Tag team?

haha omfg imagine how much we would own.
Not much. Son.

This sports division is heating up.

HYPE~!

Edit: Since, we're talking about our strong points..

- College Basketball
- College Football

Dem be my bitches. Especially if we're conference specific, i.e: the Big Ten.

Then of course I'd feel comfortable discussing:

- American Football, Baseball, and Basketball.

Then rounding out with the not-so comfortable, but still know a bit:

- Association Football
- Hockey

61 - 80 of 92 Posts