Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts

·
DIRK
10,344 Posts
Steve is a very knowledgeable guy - that was never contested. This seems to all be at ease now, so TDL management will discuss his replacement (if any) on the card and his future status as a potential judge.

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
Doing this show would fuckin' help us.

We're thin on the ground for title contenders.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I know this seems to be resolved, but I would like to clear something up.

With regards to a draw, they’re something we don’t hand out as liberally as you may think. I can’t speak on behalf of the other judges, but it shouldn’t matter how similar or different the arguments are. If two debates are equal in everything a judge looks for, then rather than just picking one to win, we give a draw. It’s not designed to take away from either debate or a quick fix because we can’t be bothered. I don’t believe the judge’s judge based on popularity and they shouldn’t either.

(And yes I know I'm behind, but that's what happens when I'm sleeping :$)

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
Just give me the title, and bow down bitches.

I'll gladly destroy someone else in a MMA bout. And then, I'll take on Sticksy/Killswitch/whoever in a sports debate. On the same show.

:avit:
Or give me a shot at the title, then we could do a sports debate for the hell of it, then another mma debate just because this kind of thing needs to have 3 parts to it :side:

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
Sports division most likely coming after this show.

·
#Glorious
2,507 Posts
Just give me the title, and bow down bitches.

I'll gladly destroy someone else in a MMA bout. And then, I'll take on Sticksy/Killswitch/whoever in a sports debate. On the same show.

:avit:
Or give me a shot at the title, then we could do a sports debate for the hell of it, then another mma debate just because this kind of thing needs to have 3 parts to it :side:

Slow down bitches!!!

I'm coming for the MMA title and no jobbers are gonna stand in my way. I'm the Brock freakin' Lesnar of this division!!!

41 - 60 of 92 Posts