Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No it's not dead. We're still waiting on some more judging before I can post the results. I'm sorry it's taking so long but unfortunately we do get caught up with other things. We're doing the best we can. They will be up this week.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
That's alright, I know you're not. You all have a right to be pissed off though as it has been almost 2 weeks since we finished the debates. We are doing the best we can and I'm going to try and organise something to keep this active while we're getting the results organised.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Next person that bumps any thread in this section with a one word response (like the one above) cops an infraction.

We've had to make a last minute change to the judging panel as Isaac hasn't been online, so what I plan is to have the results posted with our trade show. They will be up and we haven't forgotten. You have to understand that we do have a life outside this forum though. While to some of you it's "just taking an hour to read some debates and pick a winner" it's actually not as simple as you think. We apologise for taking 2 weeks with the results but as I have said over and over, we are doing the best we can.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
The whole 'we have a life, give us a break' excuse is really wearing thin Kylie. Its not hard to spend something like 20 mins a day to go through a couple of debates.

·
More Than Meets the Eye
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Maybe so, but I'm not going to put the shit going on in my life on hold because a few people I have never met want results to their debates. I understand we have a job to do here and we are trying the best we can. Isaac hasn't been online for a little while and it's his debates we're waiting on. I am organising a replacement and that should be done very shortly.

I have apologised over and over for the delay and I'm not going to anymore after this. I am sorry for the delay but I cannot do anymore than what I have already done. All I'm asking is for a little more patience please.

·
Banned
11,492 Posts
What cracks me up is how my first go around in a debate league was stopped short because of Isaac saying how if you missed a debate you weren't getting another chance and now he stunts like a prick.

Replacement time...

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
I don't really care how long it takes. As previously said, the judges are allowed lives. I have other things I care about irl too, so I don't see this as a huge priority, and I don't have to judge debates. People have much more important things on their plate than a bunch of people they've never met before.

·
#Glorious
2,507 Posts
Peeps are little touchy about this.

Jeez, all I said was "Dead" - it was a statement. I don't see how I can bump this thread seeing as the whole section has no life in it (so yeah, DEAD).

I didn't ask anyone to hurry up either but I'm entitled to voice my opinion - that's what forums are for, remember.

Aussie, I'm not asking for an apology and I know peeps have lives outta the forum but when you take on a task like this and expect people to have their debates in within a certain timeframe, I don't think it's rude/wrong/unexpected that people are gonna question where the results at. Y'know? :)

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
I've said I'll help Kylie out with some of the debate judging to get them posted as soon as. Back of Kylie btw, she pratically runs this whole thing by herself. Mac's computer is fucked so he cant do anything and Greg and Isaac aren't active all the time because of other stuff so there's only really Kylie who's running this all the time.

I understand it's frustrating waiting so long for the results, I'm in the same boat as you guys remember but try and have a bit more respect for the effort Kylie in particular puts into this for you.

·
#Glorious
2,507 Posts
No-ones giving Aussie (I don't know her well enough to use Kylie!) a hard time at all. People just wanna know what's going on, is all.

I have extended my thanks and appreciation to her regarding the debate section on many an occasion and I'm sure she'll tell you that herself.

I don't think you were particularly targeting me but seeing I as was the last poster I felt a need to defend the situation.

·
DIRK
10,344 Posts
I know I'm not as active as most, but my votes have been tallied. Isaac will turn in his votes, and all will be well. Everyone needs to bear with us and give Kylie all the credit in the world for keeping this alive. Keep in mind, like us (Isaac and I) she also has other shit going on.

TDL is not "DEAD," nor do I foresee it dying at any point in the near future as long as Kylie is running the show. She's more than competent. Not directing this at anyone in particular, just saying to hold off on the "where are the results" comments. We're obviously aware that we haven't posted them, so those types of comments are rather futile. Thanks.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts