Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This show needs an Austin101 run-in or something of the kind, this might draw worse then a 01 Nitro if not.
:lmao

This will be good because should be the last show where we cut out all the guys who are not going to take part. After that you have the set list of guys who are going to debate every time and have good reads instead of no shows or weak debates.

Wow, a lot of debates considering this is day one. Last time it took days for even one debate to be posted. Props to all who cranked out good debates in only a couple of hours.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Well that's the idea Brute. ;) As we mentioned though, we only put up 10-12 matches per card so not everyone will be in every show. Everyone will miss out on one or two in a row. It's nothing personal though.

:lmao

This will be good because should be the last show where we cut out all the guys who are not going to take part. After that you have the set list of guys who are going to debate every time and have good reads instead of no shows or weak debates.
Oh I know I was only being a smartass.

I know it takes a ton of work to get this done, but we (I at least) appreciate the work you guys do because I've put in many hours to things online before and know it can be taxing, but yeah this show will give you guys a good idea about who is serious about this and who isn't.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.