Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont like how there not at the taping. They record after the taping. Something so minor gets on my nerves.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
I dont like how there not at the taping. They record after the taping. Something so minor gets on my nerves.
Tenay and tazz have expired. Why they are still on commentary remains to be answered, specially when Don West, JB or even Desmond Wolfe could do that job much better. Hell, even Steiner would be fun to hear.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Tenay is there because he was in WCW and he's a staple of TNA his monotonous calling of a match and inability to sell the importance of a moment has been there since day 1 and hearing Impact or a ppv without Tenay would feel really weird though we would get over it pretty quickly and Taz is there because he's an ex wwe guy unfortunately someone forgot to tell Dixie that Taz at his peak as a commentator was on WWE's B show SmackDown and by the time he left WWE he was on the C show ECW

Oh and the reason Tenay and Taz aren't there is because Taz is to freakin lazy to get to work so he and Tenay have to dub the show after its been taped

·
Banned
653 Posts
Tenay is there because he was in WCW and he's a staple of TNA his monotonous calling of a match and inability to sell the importance of a moment has been there since day 1 and hearing Impact or a ppv without Tenay would feel really weird though we would get over it pretty quickly and Taz is there because he's an ex wwe guy unfortunately someone forgot to tell Dixie that Taz at his peak as a commentator was on WWE's B show SmackDown and by the time he left WWE he was on the C show ECW
Have you heard of a full stop? Jesus.

They need a new fresh pair on commentary, just to put some life into the product.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think TNA should boot both Taz and Mike Tenay. Jeremy Borash with Don West would be so much better..
Christy Hemme shouldn't be ring announcer, and should interview/replace Jeremy Borash if he did commentary.
And SoCal Val, has no purpose in TNA.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
If you bothered to read the spoilers, they returned to doing commentary during the tapings.
They still are horrible though, but Dixie won't do something about it.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
Fire both of them. There has to somebody, anybody out there who could call these matches better.

I would have had Foley as face color, your choice of Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett or Ric Flair as the heel color and Desmond Wolfe as a tweener play-by-play.

They could have had an absolutely stellar booth and they dropped the ball.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.