Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Sting was getting beat down by three guys in masked Taz "umm help security or maybe someone to run out help"

·
Registered
694 Posts
Yeah that was pretty terrible. With all the improvements TNA are making to their product I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in the announcing team, even it's just the addition of a third commentator.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
it was tongue in cheek.

Commentary is so hard to replace, WWE not replaced JR in my opinion and anyone outside WWE have not replaced the Brain.
i think both men are really poor for TNA neither man gets the talent over, nor do they ever add to a match making a 4 star match feel like a 5 star something that JR could do. its a surprise as to why this job is so hard. but surly there is someone out there that can do play by play. i know it won't happen but i would like to know if someone like Lance Storm would be any good.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Honestly, Don West was better at getting a match over than the both of them. He just had that excitement that made you think "this is awe inspring.."

They should get Scott Hudson or Tony Schiavane.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Honestly, Don West was better at getting a match over than the both of them. He just had that excitement that made you think "this is awe inspring.."

They should get Scott Hudson or Tony Schiavane.
I thought alot of people didn't like him and thats why they didn't get him in the first place or am i wrong about that???

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I thought alot of people didn't like him and thats why they didn't get him in the first place or am i wrong about that???
I think thats part of it and plus he didnt want todo wrestling anymore(after wcw folded and that brief Hulk Hogan/Jimmy Hart fed) But its been awhile so who knows maybe he would come back? Im sure Tenay would block it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts