Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From PWInsider:

"Craig also sent word that Taz wrote the following on Twitter today and is sure sounds like he's unhappy, although he didn't make exactly what has upset him clear, beyond the fact that it was financial:

"To my supporters, Sorry i havent been on here for a few days. Something PISSED me off last week- so i have nothing nice to say, still mad."

"My anger has to do with $$. Thats all I can say right now. Enjoy the NFL today, take care all.""

So not sure whether it's TNA money exactly, but figured I might as well post it anyway.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I’ll welcome him back to Smackdown if he wants his job back and can take the schedule, I had enough of Cole’s shit. they're talking shit on smackdown too, i love unmonitored, hood boy Tazz.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Here goes wrestling fans thinking another vague tweet has to do with wrestling, when for all we know a Coca-A-Cola machine took his money at a K-Mart.

Reactions: 21 - 1

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
You know the saying, you want more Money, you gotta let Vince scream in your Ear.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
After word of the comments made their way around on the internet, Taz returned to Twitter and commented:

"My sons football team lost their championship game today in OT...THATS what Taz is unhappy about! So if I post, "thats it, Im really pissed!"- than the wrestling internet should post (ASSUME) that its work related? Friggin sh** stirrers. I guess I have nothing else in my life except my career w/TNA? I really could care less. Just mk sure u watch TNA on Spike every Thurs 9p est! Did I NOT say here 3 days ago that Im working on something that hasnt been done in the biz before?!? But they dont report THAT! Why?"

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Here goes wrestling fans thinking another vague tweet has to do with wrestling, when for all we know a Coca-A-Cola machine took his money at a K-Mart.
After word of the comments made their way around on the internet, Taz returned to Twitter and commented:

"My sons football team lost their championship game today in OT...THATS what Taz is unhappy about! So if I post, "thats it, Im really pissed!"- than the wrestling internet should post (ASSUME) that its work related? Friggin sh** stirrers. I guess I have nothing else in my life except my career w/TNA? I really could care less. Just mk sure u watch TNA on Spike every Thurs 9p est! Did I NOT say here 3 days ago that Im working on something that hasnt been done in the biz before?!? But they dont report THAT! Why?"
Right on cue.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
You know, I'd be willing to buy Taz's explanation if it matched his complaint.

He said he had been unhappy over something money related for the last week, which is why he hasn't been on Twitter in the last few days. He then says the reason he was "mad" is over his son's game from today.

Don't get mad at the internet for "twisting your words" Taz when you can't keep your story straight.......

1 - 20 of 37 Posts