Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching Bound For Glory..And the following Impact's it is starting to make sense that Taz is in fact a part of 'They'...Example..Tenay and Taz had a moment at the PPV...follow that into Impact were Taz get's involved into the Jarrett angle...Follow into last week's Impact were Tenay confronts Taz about siding with Hogan etc..And RVD believing Sabu and EV2.0 has a mole...is that mole Taz..a man who knows RVD too well...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recon...he sided with Angle...because he will be in his corner while the Jarrett match happens and it will help give him purpose to inject him into the group..when he turns on Angle

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
I noticed the tension between Taz and Tenay, but why would he defend Angle from Jarrett if he was in Immortal?
Taz explained why, he even hinted that he liked what Immortal were doing but didn't like what Jarrett was doing ot Angle because of his neck. Simple, it may even be a swerve

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
What good would Taz be for Immortal anyway. Just be a mouthpiece, but we already have Biscoff and Hogan for that. Taz should just be kept neutral.

·
Registered
633 Posts
They had the same bickering when EV2 arrived on the seen. I would think it would be Tenay to join they rather than Taz. It's Tenay who constantly goes on about it, not Taz.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think you're right. I think they're planning on turning Taz heel.

Only thing of use I can guess for is as a heel mouthpiece, but they already have that well covered, or a heel announcer...which just seems a bit unnecessary.

But I do agree with you.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I can't say Taz will definitely be left out of storyline but I think it has freshened up commentary. Taz got down and got involved with Jarret. Tenay mouthed off with Jarret. The first big argument I noticed with the two was about MCMG vs Team 3D.
Ever since they jab at each other from time to time. Maybe its an answer to Taz/Tenay haters cry for better announcing.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Taz is the perfect example of why you need someone backstage telling commentators what to say. He just cannot keep an act up. He says the wrong things at the wrong time and buries what's going on, and he can't keep up his heel persona. One minute he's in full heel mode then he's defending a face.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
If you're going to have a "heel" commentator, Don West would be way better than Taz. In fact, I'd even have West join the broadcast team, and stipulate that Taz can't lay a hand on West. This would allow West to be at his heelish best, plus insult Taz and his midget-like stature...while Taz just slowly reaches a boiling point...

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,622 Posts
I think Taz will turn full heel commentator but he won't join Immortal. Last week he defended Angle but this week he sided with Jarrett, seems like a heel turn.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I don't know, but listening to Taz and Tenay argue instead of call matches is fucking stupid. I really don't give a shit about a commentator feud especially when a Beer Money match is going down.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Not sure this was mentioned but this happened awhile ago.

During one of Abyss' Tantrums or whatever you want to call it, he walked over to the Announce Table and did the Hogan Signature "YOU!!" point at him. Then Impact! when off air.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts