Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I want to say I'm marking out over this ECW faction. The only thing I didn't like was Taz really having no clue what was going on. I think that Taz should have turned on Tenay (and I sure would have marked just over this) while the brawl was going on in the ring and joined the ECW guys. It would have fit perfectly, the storyline could have fit in a way where ECW had been infiltrating TNA for years and found there way into management, commentators, wrestlers, etc.

Since this didn't happen, where is Taz going to fit in this whole ECW storyline?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I actually agree, think it would have really added that extra dimension for him to turn on tenay and tazzmission him. May still happen, the angle is still sprouting

·
Registered
200 Posts
Would be a waste to have Taz there and not pair him with ECW. I'm hoping that he joins up with them, for a full on invasion they would need a commentator on their side.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
There has been quite a bit of tension between Taz and Tenay, since Tenay has been asking Taz the same question each episode and Taz answered how he hasn't been really in close contact with the ECW guys for a few years.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Have you not been listening, it's a touchy subject with Taz, don't being it up/yes he's defo joining.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Taz turning on Tenay, putting him in the Tazmission, that my friends, would be the high-point of TNA. Nothing would ever beat that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts