• No

Votes: 30 65.2%
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
5 Star Giulia
40,234 Posts
View attachment 114852

AEW's may have a stacked male roster, but could still use some more women. After Mercedes Martinez, should they sign a slightly younger veteran in Taya, a former IMPACT Knockouts and 3x AAA Reina de Reinas champion?

Personally, I find her to be quite plodding in the ring and am not enamored by the idea of her in AEW, but it's not my decision.

-

Taya participated in a virtual signing with East Coast Autograph Auctions recently. During the event she talked about her experience in NXT. Taya also said she would be open to signing with AEW if the opportunity arose.

Hell no. Budget Nattie can go to Impact.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
She was great for many years in Impact. She was fit, was hot, had long blond hair, could wrestle, was sexy and badass. But then she gained weight, was not as sound in the ring, cut her hair and even lost her sexy maneurism, etc.....She should go back in time first, get in shape, grow her hair, etc.....

·
Banned
7,143 Posts
After that abomination of a match she had against Raquel i have no interest in seeing her in the ring at all.

She's washed.
just curious, how was that match bad? I watched the first five minutes of it and it looked like they were both really good. I didn't care to watch all of it but from what I saw, they were putting on a solid match. Franky is frumpy but she knows how to work. I actually would have really liked to see what they were going to do with her alignment with Robert Stone brand, it seemed like a much better fit than having Robert with Vaugh Wagner.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts