Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
Yap he did deserve it, seen the video a few days ago and I was disturbed by it but still the guy shouldn't of hitting and kicking the taxi in the first place.

I'm glad he lived though, hopefully he learns from his mistake.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
A mate of my Dad's who was a taxi driver once had a guy jump out of his car because he didn't have enough money to pay his fare, while the car was in motion. The guy then sued my Dad's mate saying that he pushed him out of the car when he told him he couldn't pay him. In the end the truth came out but it didn't stop the ordeal his family had to go through, wondering if he'd be sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit or if he'd even be able to keep his licence and continue to work to provide for his family all because some arse hole wanted a free lift and then tried to sue him.

As far as this video goes that's crazy, the driver should have just left the scene in my opinion if he felt in danger, rather than staying turning around and knocking one of them over. I can understand what might of been going through his head, when a crowd of around 10 people all gather around your car it can be a very intimidating situation and all of it happened so quickly that leaves place for this kind of mistake to happen. Still though they were all in the wrong, those guys shouldn't have been attacking his car and he shouldn't have run the guy over.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What the hell did they expect to happen? Lets all band together and intimidate a guy and hope he doesn't retaliate? I don't think the driver needed to go to the extreme that he did but still, it was justified.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
They're both in the wrong to an extent. The taxi driver really shouldn't have done that because he easily could have killed someone and all the guy was doing was hitting his car. The taxi driver wasn't in any real danger from that guy.

The guy is a fucking idiot though. You don't pick a fight with a car and expect to win. He severely was lacking in common sense and is lucky he didn't get killed.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Uh wtf what an idiot. He shouldn't have been run over but he definitely needed a wake-up call because when you do something that dumb you better know that there will be consequences.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Do I feel bad for the guy? Yes. Did he deserve what happened right there? Definitely. I mean, look at what he was doing. What did he expect to happen?

The cab driver was dumb too though. He's guaranteed jail time just for driving away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts