Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I saw a video of her deadlifting and pressing over 400 lbs, quite impressive. I wonder where she's been on NXT and LVL Up the last few weeks.
Her best is 440 lbs deadlift, 315 lbs squat from what i hear in commentary. I think she has the goods to stick around wwe for a while & even make the main roster. I do think she needs a better finisher tho; That "standing flip senton" she does is an ok signature at best

·
BLINCHED!
6,318 Posts
Her best is 440 lbs deadlift, 315 lbs squat from what i hear in commentary. I think she has the goods to stick around wwe for a while & even make the main roster. I do think she needs a better finisher tho; That "standing flip senton" she does is an ok signature at best
I like the standing flip senton a lot, it's actually the first thing I noticed about her when she was on LVL Up, but I agree, it should be a signature or pre-finisher move at best. Not bad for right now until she gets some more momentum and becomes a contender. I don't know why they're not pushing her hard like they are Nikkita, Tatum is the best of the new NXT batch of women by a landslide and has all the goods.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I don't know why they're not pushing her hard like they are Nikkita, Tatum is the best of the new NXT batch of women by a landslide and has all the goods.
I believe Tatum is one of those newer recruits that had no prior wrestling experience before wwe tryout, whereas Nikkita had some w/ WoW. It's quite impressive how she and others like her can pick it up so fast.... what like 6 months

1 - 20 of 104 Posts