Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a bit of quick Taryn Terrell update.

‏@TheTarynTerrell Super excited to share with y'all...It's a girl!! pic.twitter.com/eJ5p14DeiM

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
She still looks awesome assuming in that picture she was in the later stages of pregnancy.

Good to see that she didn't let herself go like some women do.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Best to her.

She still looks awesome assuming in that picture she was in the later stages of pregnancy.

You really care about the shape of a pregnant woman?

In my opinion there is no time, where resisting urges and instincts is less important.

·
Premium Member
44,197 Posts
I think she meant that she just learned the gender of the baby. That picture is what she looks like right now.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm still shocked that she got pregnant when she was close to be in a prominent position in TNA. That doesn't sound very smart and/or professional. Not sure we will see here again in wrestling.

·
Registered
88 Posts

Let themselves go?
When carrying another life inside them?
Wow, what an idiot.

Anyway, she looks beautiful and happy ❤

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Let themselves go?
When carrying another life inside them?
Wow, what an idiot.

Anyway, she looks beautiful and happy ❤
White Knight alert.

All I meant is that a lot of women can go nuts and start forgetting their diets etc whilst pregnant. Then I complimented the woman on the fact she seemingly hasn't done that and has stood by her diet (Which she should considering she's a professional athlete) and still looks good.

·
Registered
88 Posts
White Knight alert.

All I meant is that a lot of women can go nuts and start forgetting their diets etc whilst pregnant. Then I complimented the woman on the fact she seemingly hasn't done that and has stood by her diet (Which she should considering she's a professional athlete) and still looks good.
I'm a woman who understands that a womans body doesn't work as simple as you think. Especially with pregnancy.

White Knight?

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
Good for her, but probably bad for her career.

Anyway hope we'll see her in TNA ring again.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
so....who's the father?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
White Knight alert.

I'm a woman who understands that a womans body doesn't work as simple as you think. Especially with pregnancy.

White Knight?
Best to her.

You really care about the shape of a pregnant woman?

In my opinion there is no time, where resisting urges and instincts is less important.
You can eat too much while pregnant. The idea of eating for two is a myth. You only need three hundred more calories. Think a table spoon of peanut butter. That's it. Per day.

Being overweight is not good for the baby.

But being underweight is ten times more dangerous. So if you're hungry ... Fucking eat something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts