Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the official TarpWatch 2019 thread, where we celebrate the most dominant wrestler in the WWE promotion, Tarp. He's there at every single show and going over EVERYTHING bigtime!

Witness the unrivaled might and majesty of TARP at Everett, Washington last night. While flipping vanilla midgets are having pissing contests on social media, TARP is showing the world that he is the most electrifying man in aesthetic enhancing entertainment.

Will TARP be making an appearance on Smackdown? YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT HE WILL. HE'S THE ULTIMATE WILDCARD!

:mark:

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Apparently, advance sales for Extreme Rules are very, very poor. We're going to get 5 or 6,000 paying customers there. Even with discount packages, BOGO deals and papering the events with free tickets so they don't get cancelled, the arena won't even be at half capacity. I really love TARP's chances to go over huge in a hardcore match at Extreme Rules and get some heavyweight gold. Its about time the hardest workin' sumbitch in the game gets some GOLD.

:mark:

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
TARP, while you lay there, hopefully as unnoticeable as you possibly can be hiding empty seats, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before more fans leave in 3 weeks with your WWE profits, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, TARP. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most of the plants in the hard cam section

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 173 Posts