Wrestling Forum banner

Tarfu - Back In Business (Oh Yeah!)

1437 Views 28 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Tarfu
BACK IN BUSINESS
(official banner hopefully coming soon)

Want to be an excellent poster and look good doing it? I am the answer. Wear Tarfu graphics and be a winner at life.

All signature banners and avatars are free. Tell me you want it in this thread and it's yours, with the requirement of actually using it. Avatars can be provided.

NOW TAKING REQUESTS!

REQUESTS:

Amsterdam

FREE ITEMS:

GONE ITEMS:

Foreshadowed

NotTheRealOwen
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,906 Posts
Could I have the Dolph one please? (I was gonna ask for the sheamus one but got beat lol) Could I have my username on it and possibly have 'Perfection' written in shiny gold letters over where it says Dolph Ziggler? Or any other colour if it works better, ur the expert. And if you wanna, you can do me an avy but I'm not to bothered about that.

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll keep my eye on this thread, I remember you made me a banner in 2008 that I really liked.
Think that was the Big Show sig. Wow, was it really that long ago?

Can I have my username on the banner also, please Tarfu?
I tried. :$

Tell me if it sucks and I'll try again. Wanted to keep the symmetry.

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Could I have the Dolph one please? (I was gonna ask for the sheamus one but got beat lol) Could I have my username on it and possibly have 'Perfection' written in shiny gold letters over where it says Dolph Ziggler? Or any other colour if it works better, ur the expert. And if you wanna, you can do me an avy but I'm not to bothered about that.
It's not so pretty, but I gave it my best shot.

· copy of a copy of a
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
1,518 Posts
I want a sig that's basically like the one I have, only not all shitty looking like the one I made. Keven Nash, Alberto Del Rio, and John Cena in the NWO. Never mind if it's too much, I dunno.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.