Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo supposibly taras new gimmick is gonna be that shes a couger, gotta say 1st off as a 19yr old i like that idea!!!!!!! :sex but serioiusly, do you think that shes gonna be like the vickie guerrero couger gimmick or a little more drastic since spike tv isnt feeling the whole pg idea wwe does, i hope to God this is interesting and entertaining, if they give her the green light to do whatever she wants with it i can see it going off well.

i think even the storylines that can be produced could be great too, for example, you have velvet sky dating chris sabin in real life, you have tara going off stalking and seducing sabin in the lockerroom, by the showers etc and trying to hide it from velvet till lets say angelina catches tara seducing him one day, that leads to velvet vs tara "personal" we'd catogorize this so its all velvet/tara no love or rayne getting involved. another way to go is have her try to persue genMe. the 2 of them put together couldnt equal a guy looking over 18 talk about being a cougers cub that shit would be hilarious especially if they reflect there christian backround as part of the storyline that they try to avoid her and reject her, id laugh my ass off and love it at the same time, and finally the best thing of all to do with it, have the cougar go after someone like...MADISON RAYNE, turn it into a dyke type of angle!! (kinda doubt the last scenario would happen) but youse see where im going hopefully.

this could have great potential and could last for a while if its done right, anyone agree disagree?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
she was a cougar before Vickie remember Victoria and kenny

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Victoria has always been fit as fuck :D, and I couldn't give shit what anybody else thinks of her! Yeah Thomas Batista that one is for you!

·
Registered
149 Posts
TNA should bring in The Kat to be her sidekick. Let's get a whole feline menagerie going. Taz can make a few pussy jokes, we'll all have some laughs at TNA employing another ex-WWE "star", everyone gets some fun.
Lol, I actually find taz pretty funny in the deliberately corny bits, this would crack me up

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
All I can say is, as much as I love the whole darkness, gothic, spider crap she's been with for the last 10 years, minus the bit when she was a dancer, I'm not sure I'm gonna like where they take her as the "cougar". Maybe it's because I want my poison dammit!

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
She is definitely hot and I have been attracted to her since 2003. Always considered to be one of the finest females in wresting in my book. She looks good, but that doesn't mean she should be in the ring wrestling or cutting a promo as she brings NOTHING to the table in that regard. If she wants to stand around and look good...I have no problem with that. But seeing as she is most likely being paid more then Taylor, Daffney, and Sarita combined...there is issue.

Out with the old and in with the new. Its 2010 and I don't want to see people like OJ, Taz, Raven, Mike Tenay, Sting, and Tara hanging around and collecting a check.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
All I can say is, as much as I love the whole darkness, gothic, spider crap she's been with for the last 10 years, minus the bit when she was a dancer, I'm not sure I'm gonna like where they take her as the "cougar". Maybe it's because I want my poison dammit!
You're not the only one.:cool: I would mark out so bad if all three joined forces. Bambi I actually think you were the one that really made me think deep and hard about those 3 together from your sig. They would be one sick ass, gothic, hot trio. Oh yeah, I would totally do that cougar as well!!:agree:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts