Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
report from gerweck.net

From WHAS11.com

Louisville, Ky. (WHAS11) – Firefighters and arson investigators are on the scene of a business fire on Preston Highway.

The business – Black Widow Customs – was the subject of a Consumer Watch investigation on WHAS11 Wednesday.

The fire is out right now but firefighters say the fire is suspicious.

An employee says when he got to the business Thursday morning, the shop had been broken into and vandalized and that there were several small fires on the ground near a car inside the shop.

He says he couldn’t put the fires out and that they spread quickly, destroying the whole inside of the store.

Investigators say they are looking into the fact that Black Widow Customs was featured in a WHAS11 Consumer Watch.

There were no injuries in the fire.

Some of the other businesses suffered smoke damage.

there is a video on the site... seems interesting, think she's behind it?

·
Banned
315 Posts
Yikes...

Very suspicious, indeed.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I knew she had gangster tendencies. This is gonna start an all-out war. Blood will flow in the streets.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
What does it say about me that the thought of her being so deviant and underhanded to pull a scam makes her hotter to me?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
No customer revenge

In light of news of TNA Wrestling talent Lisa Marie Varon's custom car shop in Louisville, Kentucky being suspiciously destroyed in a fire this morning, it occurred one day after the business was profiled on WHAS11's Consumer Watch segment.

Antwane Glenn, a football player at the University of Kentucky, wants a refund after his car was left un-drivable following Black Widow Customs' work on it. He contacted WHAS11 and the story was profiled on this week's Consumer Watch.

In addition to losing $2,000, Glenn is also stuck with a dangerous vehicle. Two independent mechanics have said that he needs to put emergency brakes on it. Glenn adds that a Lexington custom car shop told him the job was poorly done.

WHAS11 wanted to find out if the car was unsafe, so they took it to an unnamed Louisville mechanic, and didn't tell him where the work was done.

"Okay, the suspension on this vehicle has been raised with a special raise kit, which raises it somewhere between 7-12 inches," explained WHAS11's car expert. "That is very dangerous and this car cannot be driven like this."

Black Widow Customs has been customizing cars in Louisville since 2008. The business is owned by Varon, and her husband Lee.

The story can be accessed at http://www.whas11.com/

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's very possible Tara could be one of those silent owners but my mind says Russo told her to give the guy a Widow's Peak...

·
Registered
477 Posts
She ain't the lady to mess with.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
What are the chances that this will be turned into storyline on Impact? Mickie James would be kayfabe the prime suspect. It would culminate in a fire extinguisher on a pole match.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
This is insurance fraud. This is a 39 year old woman who in the last year tried to con her fans, TNA, and anyone who would listen that she was going into MMA to make money. Then she started bullshitting about a meeting she was having for a reality TV show. WWE doesn't want her and TNA only signed her because they are a stupid promotion. Anyone who lives in the Louisville area KNOWS that Tara's car shop isn't anything big or even on the map when it comes to bodyshops, car clubs, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she was using her own money to keep it open.

Now desperate times calls for desperate measures. First she sold her restraunt because it wasn't doing good business. And now there is a mysterious fire?

I am calling it right now...2011 Tara will be investigated for Insurance fraud..we all hear about TNA paying their workers in pennies, but surely it can't be THIS bad?

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
I am calling it right now...2011 Tara will be investigated for Insurance fraud..we all hear about TNA paying their workers in pennies, but surely it can't be THIS bad?
Well if that's the case someone better watch the Sunglasses Hut to make sure Taylor Wilde doesn't burn it to the ground.

·
Super Moderator
19,329 Posts
Damn people... it's OBVIOUS.

Tara's business is in Louisville. She fucked up a University of Kentucky football player's car....

she's obviously a Cardinal fan!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
That sucks.

Really sucks for TNA because the addition of Mickie James, the return of Tara, and the reuniting of The Beautiful People have the KO Division on fire right now, no pun intended.

I would hate to see anything mess that up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts