Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA Knockout Tara spoke to Fanhouse.com about leaving WWE for TNA Wrestling and predicts that many others will follow her path.

"You'll be seeing some names coming over here," she said. "It's a much more at ease crew at TNA. I'm so much happier here. We get to showcase what we were prevented up north."

The multi-time champion also feels that women wrestlers should stick together.

"There are very few women in this industry and I think we should all be supportive, regardless of what company we're in," she noted. "I think Mickie James and I never got to finish a feud we had in the past with the other company. Now it's time to finish it and prove a point here."
she's just saying the company line, that is all. Wasn't she trying to get back in WWE as well as threatening to jump back "up north" as she calls it a short time ago? Funny how she suddenly develops a short term memory. I find it funny how all the WWE rejects or people who weren't pushed like Rock, stone cold, or HHH get all bitter and spout their BS and act like TNA is this happy little place where there is no politics at all, which couldn't be any further from the truth now that Hogan and Bischoff are there. Go back to working on your car shop Tara, and start doing less interviews..

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
TNA is good for taking WWE's leftovers. Fortunately for them, WWE isn't too picky about who they get rid of, if you're not a top star. So she's probably right. And I wouldn't be surprised if TNA was looser than WWE, since its a smaller company. Its definitely the best place for a woman wrestler right now, if nothing else.

·
Registered
919 Posts
TNA only wants top talent regardless of what promotion they've worked for. As Hulk Hogan said, if you can't draw we don't need you.

Reactions: DevilsFavouriteDem

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Maybe they should just spend some time pushing thier own stars rather than signing the wwe rejects.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Stupid Tara. Stupid WWE guys. For years they have been destroying TNA and any hope for a new strong promotion.

Fuck them!

·
Registered
919 Posts
JEFF JARRETT thinks that Robbie E is the biggest draw in rasslin history
I never said that, nor did I say I liked Robbie E.

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
TNA only wants top talent regardless of what promotion they've worked for. As Hulk Hogan said, if you can't draw we don't need you.
So when is Hogan firing himself?

And of course more ex-WWE guys are going to come in, what kind of statement is that?

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
So when is Hogan firing himself?

And of course more ex-WWE guys are going to come in, what kind of statement is that?
Question of the year.

I don't care were talent comes from. If they can be useful, why not

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
and act like TNA is this happy little place where there is no politics at all, which couldn't be any further from the truth now that Hogan and Bischoff are there.
And you work for TNA now?

Just because Hogan was a source of it in the past, it doesn't mean
A.) That they're everywhere now. Matt Morgan barely made a mark in WWE, he's more of a TNA star now and that's not because they pushed him more but because he grew as a talent there. Now he's in the main event and he's credible.
and
B.) Just because Hogan is in the building it doesn't mean that every member of the roster is being fucked by politics and hates their job. Is it really so hard to believe that Tara enjoys her job?

Don't get me wrong, Hogan's BS makes him probably my least favourite wrestler ever. He didn't put over HBK and didn't put over Orton, two insane mistakes. He killed WCW. He cuts boring hour-long promo's. I hate the guy. But if Tara says she's happy with her job, I'm pretty sure she's a better source than you are.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Really? I wouldn't have ever guessed.

·
Registered
9,109 Posts
You mean MVP and Matt Hardy are BOTH headed to TNA? OMG

Well this gives me hope that THEY vs THEM will indeed headline Bound For Glory 2011. Figure Matt and MVP should be in TNA by then. Of course who knows who WWE will release from now until mid 2011.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Reactions: amnesiack
1 - 20 of 64 Posts