Wrestling Forum banner

Who is your least favorite Talk Show Host?

• Ellen DeGeneres

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Jimmy Kimmel

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Jay Leno

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • David Letterman

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Conan O'Brien

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let's talk about which talk show hosts just annoy you to no end and why:no:.

I know I won't have everyone in this poll so after some feedback I just might make a round 2. we'll see. Just gonna put out some well known names for now.

so without further ado let's begin.

As for me it just has to be Ellen DeGeneres. Yes last name says it all. She with all her dances and mini games and quizzes. It seems she rarely really gets time to actually get something useful from the guests she is having and I just hate her facial expressions. It really makes me feel stupid watching that show.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Ellen annoys the fuck out of me. She is only famous because she came out and for some reason that bothers me and ONLY with her. I cannot tell you why, but with her it just bothers me. Probably because she is annoying as shit on top of it and she thinks she's cute because people clap when she does her stupid cunty little dances all over her studio like a fucking idiot while she wears a tie that is supposed to promote her individuality. She can fuck right off.

I also find David Letterman terribly annoying. I find him to be very smug without warrant and he's extremely unfunny.

Conan is the best, hands down. No one comes close.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
Ellen,

if we're talking british ones then i pick moyles and ross.

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
Jay Leno isn't funny. His interviews are boring and relies too much on writers.

I'm very happy they cancelled Lopez because he was terrible unless you were mexican or liked constant jokes about mexicans over and over.

This could have been true 5 or 10 years ago. Craig Ferguson is the only one worth watching in 2011.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ellen annoys the fuck out of me. She is only famous because she came out and for some reason that bothers me and ONLY with her. I cannot tell you why, but with her it just bothers me. Probably because she is annoying as shit on top of it and she thinks she's cute because people clap when she does her stupid cunty little dances all over her studio like a fucking idiot while she wears a tie that is supposed to promote her individuality. She can fuck right off.

I also find David Letterman terribly annoying. I find him to be very smug without warrant and he's extremely unfunny.

The tie thing is kinda a lesbian thing I would assume. I know because I knew a lesbian who had a similar fashion style.

But yeah I know exactly what you mean. Still her coming out and all that is not that really annoys me(good for her right?). Nor is the tie or her fashion. I can see past that. Those things are irrelevant to me compared to how she thinks making a joke and looking stupid is funny. I hate that kinda comedy style really. Hated ever since I saw her sitcom. It just worse on her show.

Hahha yeah I agree on David L. being smug. Damn that really pisses me of also. Also him looking down on certain individuals. Especially young ones really pisses me off. I know what you are doing David.

Ellen,

if we're talking British ones then i pick moyles and ross.
Nah American's only for this round.

Hmm anywho I think I might have added Jerry Springer. What annoys me the most about that situation is how he portrays himself to be saint on his own show while he LOLs really hard inside seeing all those people ripping each other apart and crowd chanting indecent things. He really enjoys other peoples misery. I'm on to to you Springer.

Jimmy Kimmel is another of those guys that is just not likeable. His evil smile and aura just doesn't help his cause. It's like every time he sits down and talks to his guests he wants to inject lots of negativity in their answers which I really don't like. It's like his answers are always a direct mockery which I find really disrespectful. He is like one of them bullies I used to have at school. Not cool.

I remember not liking O'Brian at first. But eventually he really grew on me. It's like me and Jim Carrey. Never liked him at first but these guys just know their stuff. What I like about him is unlike kimmel even if he kinda mocks his guests he really does it with style and with just comedic purpose in mind and not really to mock his guests. Besides I love when his guests go along with the joke.

·
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
6,560 Posts
I genuinely wish horrible injury/death upon Piers Morgan.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Jimmy Fallon. I usually laugh at people like Leno and Letterman on the chances i see them. Watched Fallon once and never laughed.
This. Fallon is just a turd.

Really only enjoy Conan and Craig Ferguson these days, especially Ferguson. He knows his show is the D-level shit late night show and he goes along with it. Makes the show more fun than Leno or Letterman, or any of those other guys.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I like Leno/Conan and can't stand Letterman. Don't watch Fallon or Ellen so I have no idea there. Big fan of Stewart/Colbert too though.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Leno annoys me to no end. Fallon to a lesser degree, but him bringing on Stephen Colbert to sing 'Friday' was brilliant.

Only ones I actually like are Conan and Ferguson.

·
Premium Member
43,613 Posts
When she had a show, I thought Tyra Banks was the worst. I used to catch glimpses of her show when I was working in a hospital going room to room getting patients to sign paperwork. Almost all the patients had her on for some reason and it was some of the most brain dead & self indulgent crap I've ever seen in my life.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
From what i've seen of American Chat shows, I cannot stand Letterman. He just seems utterly uninterested in what the guest has to say and is just going through the motions.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I like Fallon because his gives games mainstream attention (though he is awful at them). Conan and Leno just have really annoying faces, O'Brien especially.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When she had a show, I thought Tyra Banks was the worst. I used to catch glimpses of her show when I was working in a hospital going room to room getting patients to sign paperwork. Almost all the patients had her on for some reason and it was some of the most brain dead & self indulgent crap I've ever seen in my life.

I dunno what about her but every time she is around it's kinda like she comes off as Know-it-all woman.

It's like all the eyes should be on her. Kinda like glamor hungry. I dunno if I can prove that but I get that feeling that every time I catch glimpses of that show I want to have less and less to do with that show.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts