Wrestling Forum banner

Talk Is Jericho: The Big Show says he hates televised WWE events

6K views 41 replies 34 participants last post by  CJD88 
#1 ·
The Big Show recently appeared on Chris Jericho’s podcast and talked about how he prefers live events over television because there isn’t the “BS backstage” and he can just work.

“I love the live events. I hate TVs, TVs I just want to bash my skull into the camera. They’re just long, useless time-wasting bullshit days where you sit around all day for some friggin’ idea that just sucks. Debating it for hours with 17,000 inputs you know, 1 or 2 guys laced up a pair of wrestling boots know what they are talking about. The others that never laced up a pair and don’t know shit for some reason they are telling you what to do. And you’re just sitting there baffled, like we all have that look at TV, we walk around baffled like, ‘Well why are we doing this?’”

Show going hard at WWE creative.

#11 ·
So it's official that the fans and wrestlers don't like the direction of the TV shows.
You can notice it on some of the wrestlers. Take Ambrose for example during that bear segment on RAW this week, he didn't seem to be into the segment and I think it is safe to assume that it didn't sit well with him when they told him about it. I don't blame him.

#18 ·
You know that things aren't going well when one of your most loyal WWE wrestlers is clearly sick of the way that things are being ran around there. RAW this year has been the worst product that WWE has ever produced and that's not being a prisoner of the moment either. I could seriously watch 1995-1997 Raw over this crap. At least back then they had the excuse of limited talent. Right now they have arguably the most talent they have ever had and they are crapping all over it.

#23 ·
He's just a bitter smark who wants to see dives and indie shit.

:bryanlol

#34 ·
Performers of any kind don't like the script changing 8000 times the day of the show including up to a few minutes before they're supposed to perform. It's super frustrating and kills morale.

Especially when the changes are all retarded.

#12 ·
Big Show should travel around the indys then. I don't mean that in a "if you don't like it then quit!" way. I mean that as a show of mentor-ship to younger wrestlers. HE clearly loves to perform, but for the live audience and by his own standards. His input to indy wrestlers, the ease (for a celeb/veteran like himself) of his schedule, and the lack of crappy writing would be perfect for him.

I would hope he seriously considers wrestling small shows if he leaves WWE soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.