Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Don't hear much about Kenta Kobashi on here or anywhere in the IWC, atleast I haven't yet.
I haven't been here long, but the only time I've seen him mentioned is in threads like this and the greatest wrestler ever type thread. So he's definitely a candidate.

If we're talking about just WWE wrestlers past or present (imo) it has to be Shelton Benjamin. This guy could pull off absolutely insane spots, was super-humanly athletic and he was almost 100% technically sound in the ring. Yet it seems, a lot of people have already forgot about him since he left WWE.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
I think it's disgusting how people give Shawn Michaels open rimjobs around here but have no appreciation for the Dynamite Kid, a completely superior talent.

· Premium Member
3,533 Posts
For me, it's Brian Pillman. sure, he's mentioned occasionally but in my opinion the guy does not get anywhere near the respect he deserved, he was incredible.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
The lack of Kobashi talk is largely because he isn't wrestling. He's been out for significant periods in the last three years with various injuries and presently may be looking at a quiet retirement, or at least doing very few tours for the rest of his life. So we haven't seen him do anything to talk about.

That said, he fucking rules. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time. If you want to start a thread where everybody watches the same Kobashi match once a week, then talks about it? I'm there.

· women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
39,805 Posts
The lack of Kobashi talk is largely because he isn't wrestling. He's been out for significant periods in the last three years with various injuries and presently may be looking at a quiet retirement, or at least doing very few tours for the rest of his life. So we haven't seen him do anything to talk about.

That said, he fucking rules. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time. If you want to start a thread where everybody watches the same Kobashi match once a week, then talks about it? I'm there.
you pick the first match

· also known as a BUSTER
13,290 Posts
Chris Benoit

Strangler Corleone. lol, just kidding.
Obviously you're kidding. Strangler is a talented wrestler that the IWC can't stop talking about.

-

Not enough WWE fans have a clue who ROH's top guys actually are, until they sign WWE deals. Which is a shame. Their stuff's all over the media section. Indy wrestling's not even hard to access nowadays.

· Registered
993 Posts
Vader is underrated, mostly due to "smart" wrestling fans that think that all heavyweights can't do much in the ring and many only being familiar with his horribly booked WWF run.

· Custom User Title
19,556 Posts
Literally dozens could be mentioned if you mean this board alone. If by "IWC" you mean every forum and all that then it narrows it down a bit more but I'm gonna say Dick Murdoch. He's usually remembered as "that guy who tagged with Dusty Rhodes".

Vader is underrated, mostly due to "smart" wrestling fans that think that all heavyweights can't do much in the ring and many only being familiar with his horribly booked WWF run.
most """"smart""" wrestling fans are generally Vader fans.

· HOPE
20,241 Posts
Just going with current WWE, I'd say Darren Young. Most people on here seem to have recognised that Chris Masters is talented now, plus you see a lot of the others from Superstars get hyped up, but I rarely see Young get a mention when he's actually quite talented. He's one I really hope WWE capitalise on.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Billy Kidman was extremely underated wither that was because he was primarily a high flyer or if he just never hit the level of fame as others. I think the guy is choreographing most matches in WWE at the moment, which goes to show something.

· Registered
3,749 Posts
Never actually hear a lot about Kobashi.Jamie Noble to me is one of the most underrated wrestlers in quite some time ,great technical wrestler.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.