Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching the Hart Dynasty, Daniel Bryan, justin grabriel and a few more. The WWE really needs to start building these guys up. The have talent now they just need stroylines and a new ring attire. I swear Im tired of seeing all 10 guys in the match tonight wearing speedos, this isnt the 80's. give these guys some gimicks too they all look the same out there. Cena who I am a fan of needs to go on a 3 month vacation and return right before WM. with a whole new gimmick.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Gabriel doesn't need a gimmick really at the moment ,he's Barrett's lackey,wait untill Nexus disbands and he gets a single push.Then he needs a gimmick.Daniel Bryan has a gimmick and it's working for him.The Hart Dynstany on the other hand need something to happen ,they have the personality of a lemon.
I'm agreed WWE have to elvate wrestlers ,due to multiple injurys and retirements.But the baisis to elvate younger stars has allready been set.Kofi Kingston for one last year was fueding with their top heel but didn't get the rub,he is however massively over and would be accepted if he got WWE pulled the trigger and elvated him to main event status.
Jack Swagger is another wrestler who should be in the main event scene.He's a former world champ ,he should be in or around the maievent scene otherwise him winning mitb/the world title was pointless.
The Miz/Wade Barrett/Alberto del rio are well on their way to becoming legit main eventers.WWE should be looking to elvate more face talent though .People like Morrison/R truth don't cut it to me to be honest.Christian is the best option once he's back from injury but we all know this won't happen anytime soon.I personally can't think of any faces I can see being elvated besides Christian/Bryan and Kofi.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts