Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hey can some one make me one with Angel on the righthand side and underneath the words her universe you just live in it. A silvery background and in the middle the word JZA in Gold plz.Oh and rey as a shadow in the background.
Thanx 2 anyone who does it. ok that was from the request post but ya get the idea

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
If someone can do it for me I would appreciate a lot...

As for the banner, if anyone is good at banners and would like to make one look like Kaneanite's old banner Banner (that one looks badass) but not the same you know, a different one, with pics of his new attire a mask, with a matrix red background...

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

here is the gretzky picture i want who ever makes they can make it smaller can you try to keep the cup in view

can i have a new banner

i want Benoit,Jericho,Wayne Gretzky
background canadian flag
the name wolverine on the top of it and the number 99 at the bottom

·
Registered
22 Posts
can you make a banner for my forum please.
could you have on it:
kurt angle, hulk hogan, rey mysterio jr, RVD, HHH, trish and stacy.
and could you have it say "THE 619WRESTLING FORUM"
thanks

when do you think you will have done?

·
Registered
22 Posts
ehh, it doesnt fit in with the colur of my forum. sorry.
could you change it to a dark background(not a dark green background) but not 2 dark, also, you no who you have all the superstars kind of see throw apart from trish well could you change it so that there not see throw.

will you be able to do this for me?
sorry again:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
How bout one with a bomb pic of hbk with a title if possible, a black bacround with the word showstoppa in cool writing, in red font? hey man your good at this so dont let me down! Thanx pimp juice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts