Votes: 3 15.8%
  • John Cena

Votes: 11 57.9%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you guys rather see taker face at wrestlemania? and do this from a good match standpoint not good ratings standpoint. I think that the best possible matchup that wwe could make is Taker vs Kurt Angle.... Angle being one of my personal favourites, plus he is in great shape due to his small workload in tna. after him lesnar would be good because hes a good technical wrestler. cena wouldn't be good imo because they would have to overhaul either takers character. if they do typical cena then he supermans out of takers every move and still loses making takers performance and dominance of WM look weak (yes him winning will make it look epic but if cena kicks out of everything it just looks like taker has more stamina is all) if Cena is heel will he be a pussy heel who hides or a monster who fucks shit up 24/7. too confusing to make happen with wwe these days cuz they cant make decent storylines anymore

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
These days, when almost everyone is talking about a possible Brock fight. If that would happen, it would be awesome, from a good match standpoint. But, I'd also like to see someone else return for 1 fight only against Taker.
-Austin
-The Rock

All though the audience would go nuts just to see them, their matches would be instant classics, especially Austin. So Steve, hit the gym for your final bout in a wwe ring :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These days, when almost everyone is talking about a possible Brock fight. If that would happen, it would be awesome, from a good match standpoint. But, I'd also like to see someone else return for 1 fight only against Taker.
-Austin
-The Rock

All though the audience would go nuts just to see them, their matches would be instant classics, especially Austin. So Steve, hit the gym for your final bout in a wwe ring :)
that would be a great nostalgic match i dont think Austins body could handle a match like this. angle to me seems to be the best qualified to do this because he has a very wide range of skill (technical, brawl, strength, etc.) that would help carry taker at mania in case hes not in the best shape, lesnars been out of the game for too long and would need alot of ring work to be wwe ready, and cena just doesnt have the move repertoire to put on a "wrestling clinic"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts