Wrestling Forum banner

'Taker vs. Triple H - Streak v. Career?

766 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  PaulHBK
Now that the match is a No Holds Barred, is there still a possibility for a Streak vs. Career match, I hope so! :/
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Now that the match is a No Holds Barred, is there still a possibility for a Streak vs. Career match, I hope so! :/
I can't believe the name "AlbertoDelRio" hasn't been taken by now...

Back to the point, I dunno, hard to tell. I wouldn't mind seeing Trips deliver some Pedigrees though. I'd be fine with Taker winning and not appearing 'til the next Mania though and then facing the next challenger....

David Flair.

· Registered
484 Posts
No Holds Barred would be the only way Triple H could pull off such a match now. Which is a shame. I hope Triple H doesn't put his career on the line but eeeh.

· Registered
1,928 Posts
I figured that they would put some kind of stipulation on it, if ony to freshen it up and because of Taker's injuries and HHH's potential ring-rust. I also think the NHB stip is probably going to be the only one. I'm quite relieved, because I don't want HHH to retire just yet.

· Banned
1,068 Posts
It's Career vs Career really.

Undertaker says the only way to kill him is to beat him at 'mania & HHH talks about dying trying.

· Registered
1,931 Posts
It's Career vs Career really.

Undertaker says the only way to kill him is to beat him at 'mania & HHH talks about dying trying.
Yeah, I agree with this. Is this flying over everyone's head? Triple H first said he'll "die trying" to end 'Taker's streak and now 'Taker reiterated that and added that without the streak he will die. The way I see it, it's career vs career with Triple H bowing out of his full-time wrestling career to step into his executive role (but still leaves open the possibility of one-off appearances/matches in the future). While Undertaker moves on to 19-0...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.