1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
He should return at Wrestlemaina and only Wrestlemaina

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
I would've thoughtit'd be to finish business with HHH, as HHH said he'd be waiting for him when he's back didn't he?

I'd like if he feuded with Barrett but realistically with the booking Wade's been getting this past 6 months or so could people really take him seriously against 'Taker?

·
Ho!
17,481 Posts
I'd like if he feuded with Barrett but realistically with the booking Wade's been getting this past 6 months or so could people really take him seriously against 'Taker?
True, but the way I figure it, Barrett's hit rock-bottom. Taker couldn't possibly bury him anymore, only a jobber destroying Barrett could do that. Taker feuding with Barrett could only mean good things for Barrett... or at the very worst, just gives him something to do and he doesn't move up the card at all. But Barrett could get back over big time by feuding with Taker like Orton did back in 2005.

Still, if Taker does return early, hopefully it's to feud with Barrett.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I don't see the Undertaker returning at Vengeance. He'll return after the Elimination Chamber, just in time for Wrestlemania 28, with a few mysterious videos hyping his return, making us think that Sting is returning. Undertaker's much anticipated return will happen on 2-20-12.

Book it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts