Wrestling Forum banner

Taker needs to return as ABA

3K views 31 replies 27 participants last post by  Lornestorm 
#1 ·
He was so protective of his character in the 90s and then in the mid to late 00 but now not so much since he appeared in a WWE Network documentary as Mark Callaway. A return to the ABA would be good for his last run and the eventual HoF induction. I can't take him seriously as the Phenom with that haircut anyway.

#4 ·
I think it's more likely for him to come back as ABA Taker when he's retired actually.

He can just be himself since ABA was an extension of his real life.

#6 ·
Nah, kayfabe is gone. Every little kid in the crowd knows that he's human and WWE exposing him for some Network documentary didn't helped at all.

#7 ·
I feel as if we may have seen the last of the Undertaker and I'm honestly okay with it.

During his last few stints he's had some noticeable wear and tear and while he's still able to put on a good match, I'd hate to see him tarnish his legend the way that Flair and Hogan have. He's no longer as imposing as he once was and deserves a chance to relax and retire. Pro Wrestling is hard on the body and injuries/premature deaths are common in the industry.

#18 ·
This was the year he had his shoulder/hip surgery and couldn't work out the way he can now. His weight was up because of that. Otherwise the only difference is the fact that his hair is gray. It's an unfortunate part of being ginger but it happens. They tend to go blond or really really light/white early on. It doesn't automatically turn you into a decrepit elderly person because of it. If he dyed his hair/goatee/eyebrows as he usually does, he'd look the same as always.

#17 · (Edited)
First, the Undertaker exaggeration in this forum depicting him as some elderly cripple simply because he got injured and could barely move... you know, UNCONSIOUS the last time we saw him, and a few pics of him with a gray beard is getting really annoying.

He is 50. I don't know what many of the pre-teens and neckbeards on here think 50 looks like but he looks like a 50 year-old (not counting the fact that he's spent 30 years of his adult life being smashed around a ring daily and living in the fast lane).

If you want to talk looking rough, check out Stone Cold in the new bbq commercial.

These are two pictures of Taker and they were taken less than a month ago. This is what he looks like now. He's in great shape and pretty fuckin intimidating looking. He looks nowhere near like a decrepit old man.

#26 ·
You mean AOA.

American Old Ass.

#27 · (Edited)
You are, amazingly clever.

fpalm

Seriously what the fuck is with the Taker hate in wrestlingforum.com lately? :confused:

I don't understand how being a human and subject to the natural biological processes of aging and turning 50 should subject him to being shit on like this. So it's ok that every other wrestler ages and shows it, turns gray, etc. but because Taker is supposed to actually be a Deadman or there are some confused and disturbed individuals on here who... actually BELIEVED he WAS dead that it's NOT ok for him to show any signs of age? He's supposed to have pitch black dyed hair down his back forever and dyed black beard and eyeliner and capes?

The constant shitty insults of being and old man are aggravating. If he puts a little just for men in his beard a bit I honestly don't see how he looks any significantly worse than any of the other retired 50 year-old wrestlers. Mic Foley is like 400 pounds and almost all gray, Stone Cold has a massive gut and is sporting major turkey neck, and Shawn Michaels looks like a cross-eyed caveman. Why the fuck is Taker getting so much shit?? Dude looks great in the pics posted above.

#30 ·
NO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.