Wrestling Forum banner

taker coming to raw for cena?

1933 12
Ive put a lot of thought in this...if its taker coming to raw on 2-21...why raw? I think they might indeed pull the trigger on cena vs taker this yr. Look at what might take place...i think curve balls will be thrown at elimination chamber. Miz retains....hhh wins chamber (being the final 2 with shaemus...so they have the big 20 min battle in the cage). Mania: hhh vs miz....cena vs taker would be your 2 raw mainevents. maybe make it a triple threat shaemus vs hhh vs miz for the title. Cena vs taker to close the show.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Old School
5,184 Posts
Ive put a lot of thought in this...if its taker coming to raw on 2-21...why raw? I think they might indeed pull the trigger on cena vs taker this yr. Look at what might take place...i think curve balls will be thrown at elimination chamber. Miz retains....hhh wins chamber (being the final 2 with shaemus...so they have the big 20 min battle in the cage). Mania: hhh vs miz....cena vs taker would be your 2 raw mainevents. maybe make it a triple threat shaemus vs hhh vs miz for the title. Cena vs taker to close the show.
There's a lot of obvious flaws in your thought.

1. HHH isn't in the chamber.
2. Since when was there two RAW main events at WM? What happened to SD?
3. So you just want SD to be without any star power at all?
4. Who in their right mind would want to see Miz/HHH. They've had no prior history with each other. You'd be going off roughly a 6 week build up. Why would you opt for that when the Cena/Miz feud has a burning fire under it already?
5. Same with Cena/Taker. Who wants to see that? What would be the reasoning behind the feud? What would happen with the Cena/Miz feud? It just disappears?

· Registered
738 Posts
It's easier for Cena to go to SmackDown for Taker. don't forget SD is the Deadman show, kingdom and territory.

· Registered
422 Posts
Surely if it is Undertaker who's coiming on 2/21 then they want it to be on Raw, because it's live and wont get ruined by Spoiler reports etc?!!?

Cena Taker may happen, but it would make no sense right now. Personally I think Barrett will be on that edition of Raw and that's who Taker will be coming for.

· Premium Member
476 Posts
It might just work you know. Morrison wins the chamber to face Miz at Mania.

Then Taker goes after Cena.

Cena was part of Nexus when Taker was buried, so Taker might think it was him behind the whole plan so that he could be the biggest star in the WWE and even though it was not him. Then it becomes personal.

· Ho!
20,682 Posts
It might just work you know. Morrison wins the chamber to face Miz at Mania.

Then Taker goes after Cena.

Cena was part of Nexus when Taker was buried, so Taker might think it was him behind the whole plan so that he could be the biggest star in the WWE and even though it was not him. Then it becomes personal.
That has heel mentality written all over for Taker... but then again, it is Taker, and fans will still put him over as the face anyway, especially going into Mania.

· Registered
363 Posts
There's a lot of obvious flaws in your thought.

1. HHH isn't in the chamber.
2. Since when was there two RAW main events at WM? What happened to SD?
3. So you just want SD to be without any star power at all?
4. Who in their right mind would want to see Miz/HHH. They've had no prior history with each other. You'd be going off roughly a 6 week build up. Why would you opt for that when the Cena/Miz feud has a burning fire under it already?
5. Same with Cena/Taker. Who wants to see that? What would be the reasoning behind the feud? What would happen with the Cena/Miz feud? It just disappears?
I Agree and Undertaker handed picked Wade Barrett as his opponent for Wrestlemania
since they have small very small history with each other back at Buried Alive.
Raw is a sapose to be a joint show on 2.21.11

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.