Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSpDvvtxGzs

Brock and Taker seem to have some beef, how great would it be if Taker retires after WM and signs a one time deal with UFC to face Brock?? The fight would most likely end in a first round TKO for Brock but i would still pay to see it >D

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Undertaker shouldn't even THINK about doing MMA, especially against Brock. Brock could literally kill Taker.

·
Ho!
17,973 Posts
Taker's too old right now, he could beat your average every day citizen still though, but not Brock Lesnar, not even close.

·
Registered
619 Posts
LOL. Why would Taker even think of challenging someone like Brock to a real fight? Brock will break all of his bones and some more within a few minutes.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Brock v Undertaker @ Wrestlemania to end the streak. I reckon this is nothing more than a work type incident and will be used in the promo pack building up to the match. Lesnar owes one match to the WWE after they made him a star so im betting on this.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
:lmao :lmao

Brock vs. Taker? Calloway isn't fucking stupid, and it's not even stupidity, there's just no point in that WHATSOEVER. Undertaker is 45, pretty much broken down, and doesn't have anything near the training that Brock has. fuck, he wouldn't last ten seconds. Brock would hit him in the knees and he'd go down crying.

and i love the Undertaker. favorite wrestler ever. but that's where he should stay.

a Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker WWE match would make MUCH more sense, and would be MUCH more compelling.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i wouldnt bet against taker... hes a scary guy.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I'm convinced the whole thing is a work and Vince has secretly struck a deal with Dana White.McMahon recognizes he needs something special to sell WM and a seriously booked Taker/Lesnar could really appeal to so many demographics.Brock would no doubt jump at the chance of a potential 3.5 million dollar payday,but I'm not sure what Dana would get out of it.

The Nexus attack at Bragging Rights was WWE having a backup plan.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Taker says he's too old and broken down for to start in MMA now. Either he had a personal issue with Brock and he wanted to take it to the parking lot, or he was trying to do something for Wrestlemania.

·
8,232 Posts
"What we do is real, what they do is entertainment"

Yeah okay Dana. Constantly taking bumps in the ring 270 days a year, injuries all the time, slammed into steel on a regular basis etc. isn't real. It's just an illusion.

Yes, it's entertainment, but it's scripted NOT fake. That shit aint fake my dude. And as someone who's stepped into the ring, I can tell you first hand that shit is far from being fake.

I hope Vince gets Brock to step back in the squared circle just to piss Dana's ass off.

Also, when he said "everybody talks about us competing with WWE"

Really Dana? Like who? Only a moron would compare the two products.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Everyone makes that comparison. It may not make a bit of sense, but everyone makes it.

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
No way. The only way the match will happen is at Wrestlemania.
Not even. Well not this year anyways. Dana made it clear Brock is under contract with UFC, and he will never wrestle while under contract.

Lol at this thread though. Taker would pretty much get killed by any experienced UFC fighter.

·
WWE Golden Era Sim League President
3,295 Posts
"What we do is real, what they do is entertainment"

Yeah okay Dana. Constantly taking bumps in the ring 270 days a year, injuries all the time, slammed into steel on a regular basis etc. isn't real. It's just an illusion.

Yes, it's entertainment, but it's scripted NOT fake. That shit aint fake my dude. And as someone who's stepped into the ring, I can tell you first hand that shit is far from being fake.

I hope Vince gets Brock to step back in the squared circle just to piss Dana's ass off.

Also, when he said "everybody talks about us competing with WWE"

Really Dana? Like who? Only a moron would compare the two products.
fpalm Jesus Christ...you should even be happy he said what we do is real and what they do is entertainment, instead of what we do is real what they do is fake.

It's true, WWE is entertainment, how is he wrong in that? Is he suppose to elaborate completely to appease all WWE fanboys and say "What we do is real, but what WWE does is real when it comes to contact but not when it comes to punches and kicks, but some back hand chops are real and when they fall its real, but promos are scripted and storylines are prepared, but oh yeah they script who interrupts matches, the blood is real however, but the commentary is prepared, and bla bla bla"

You got emotional for no reason, tell me in that video where Dana said WWE was fake? Holy shit I'll back up the WWE as much as the next guy, but think for once.

And it's true people compare WWE and UFC, go to Google, type in "UFC WWE" without pressing enter, they don't compare their reality, they compare how entertaining each is, because the entertainment portion and their format is REALLY similar. Book a match, promos, fight at a pay per view.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts