Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell yah!

i got this information from an interview of TAJIRI, where he indicated about his return in WWE. Some sources indicate that HHH after becoming the head of WWE's signing team, talked with TAJIRI for his return. WWE is also interested in signing tajiri's student KUSHIDA in a developmental deal, where he would join FCW for a 2 year deal and then on to WWE.

I know plenty of u will say that japanese wrestlers are not treated well by WWE, bt thats not the case with TAJIRI.

think TAJIRI was used very well by WWE. He was 8 time champion in his 3 year reign. He was 3 time WWE and 2 time WCW Lightweight champion in WWE. He was 1 time US Champion and 2 time Tag Team champion. He was offered a serious
gimmick of Yakuza (japanese gangstar) bt he refused to do. Then HEYMAN created the Japanese Buzzaw gimmick. He was even very serious with that.

so what do u think about the return of the BUZZAW.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Im a massive fan of Tajiri and always will for his ECW and WWE time, but I dont think he should return.

He's about 40+ now, if he was to come in for two years and then settled into a nice agent job I would love it, but there's a chance he could get lost in the shuffle now and there are too many midcard guys worthy of their spot, I dont think it would be great for business as, although Tajiri is massively respected with a rich history, modern fans may not appreciate him the way we did only a few years ago.

Is he friends with Triple H?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Yes, please. Tajiri was pretty bad ass. An underdog with full of lethal kicks and high flying moves. Although the obvious Tatsu/Tajiri feud will probably be imminent, Tajiri coming back would do some good wonders for the midcard scene, especially Smackdown.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Nah. Maybe a short term contract at max. He's a big deal over in Japan and I'd doubt their sign KUSHIDA as I'm sure he could get a better deal in Japan than in WWE. Especially, if you are Asian.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
This was posted on Wrestlezone two months ago.

Link to transcript/interview? Closest I can find Tajiri saying is "It's a possibility, It's like a fire building up inside me and, as far as returning to the WWE, it's definitely on my mind."

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
He is running his own promotion in Japan, so I really can't see him leaving that behind to go be a mid-carder again.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
The only thing I could see happening is WWE actually signing Tajiri's student, but other than that, there too many factors that would go against the logic of Tajiri returning to the WWE for the right reasons.

·
Banned
161 Posts
he will only jobb :(

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
hopefully not, no need for another joke Japanese character that wont be taken seriously and be stuck in lower mid card. Also he's not the youngest.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
3,915 Posts
He is running his own promotion in Japan, so I really can't see him leaving that behind to go be a mid-carder again.
He'll still run his own promotion but do what Ultimo did. Use his run in WWE to help his own trainees/talent get recognised by WWE in the hopes of them scoring it big.

(Not that it really worked out too well for Ultimo/his student, either...)

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
Maybe a short-term contract would do for tajiri. Haven't seen much of him since '06 though.

·
Registered
975 Posts
if Triple H is reigniting the cruiserweight division, then I think bringing Tajiri in to help reignite it would be a good thing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts