Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Color Tags, The Bold Tags, The Italic Tags, Like..When you click on the Bold Icon this thing pops up and you can write in what you want in Bold, but now you have to do it like, djasjfjafjfpf which is annoying.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It all works for me....so I don't see what the problem is. :confused:

If you're saying its a hassle to click the button and type it all in the popup thing...why dont you just type the tags manually? That's what I always do. It's wayyy easier. And how hard is it to remember the tags like for bold, for italics, for color, etc. :)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Maybe he means the tags done automatically like it used to be when you could change it in your Profile/Options? I wondered that as well, unless I missed it.
For a full list of tags - Click Here

N

·
0 Posts
If you have scripting off then turn it on...

If you're asking me to make it so that when you click "B" the [b][/b] tags come up into the field automatically then sorry...you'll need scripting...

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what Limit is on about. When we had vB2 you could set your text, color and size to be what you wanted. BabyBoy had his annoying size one text. Maybe that's what he means. Back then it had nothing to do with scripting. i know scripting doesn't help with the smilies. I only know one by memory - :D.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't have Photoshop (7). My disc is corrupt. I need to have the same program I burned it with...or just download a new one.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Dude you didn't do that pic in PS? Wow, nice then. I thought you were debuting your 1337 PS skillz to us. Tight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts