Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets be honest when i look now i see no more tag teams for slater and gabriel to beat. even the dude busters are gone.

can anyone think of anyone or any angles?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Only team I can think of are the Usos. Or maybe they should make the title intergendered because of the diva tag teams they are forming up here lately. The Bellas, Melina/Gail, Eve/Tamina (not official, but you know), Maryse/Alicia... lol!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nexus, Santlov, and Uso's are the only tag teams left. They need one or two more tag teams, if Evan Bourne isn't injured, he and Mark Henry will probably challenge Nexus next. Darren Young and Michael Tarver also may return and form Anti-Nexus tag team. Honestly, i doubt WWE will even bother to find another tag team challenger for Nexus.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Big Show and Rey Mysterio should team up.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sadly which ever two mid card level wrestlers they scrape up and toss together will be done for not real reason and will lead to nothing more than a random title match and then two more will be tossed together yet again.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
The tag team division has been dead for ages. They are just going to continue pairing random guys together in a poor attempt to fix it.

Maybe the next tag team champs will be Tyler Reks and Hornswoggle.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Maybe the next tag team champs will be Tyler Reks and Hornswoggle.
Don't give them ideas!

Though they will probably do it anyway just for the lulz.

Situation like this makes me wish these guys were still employed in WWE...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tag team division has been dead for many years now, they wont do anything, they'll just keep Nexus tag champs for a while which makes them look awesome and then maybe at TLC or the next pay per view it'll be Nexus VS zak ryder and chris jericho ... they enjoy throwing Jericho into random tag teams. Well, whenever he returns i guess

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'd love if WWE started putting a little more thought into their tag divison. They could've made HD superb tag champions and instead they split them up which is gonna lead to jack shit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts