Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· FEED ME LESS!
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am actually very much likeing the looks of tag teams right now the way they are doing it. Its a very slow start, but adding big show and kane shows a lot of promise into the type of matches we all miss being relavent. Kane and show weren't being used much anyway, why not tage em up and make some epic matches go down. Gives some room for the young guys to step up in singles.

what do you all think?

· Registered
866 Posts
I am all for them remaining in a team so long as they don't take the titles (the titles should be where they are right now). With Show and Kane it will just be a prop since Show and Kane are rarely ever the focus of anything without someone else being in the storyline (Jericho, Miz, Barrett, Rey, Undertaker).

But it is good to see that the titles are becoming more relevant at least. Hopefully, tag team wrestling improves in WWE again.

· Registered
350 Posts
good move, they werent being used so this is a perfect option. they still need one or two more teams.

· Registered
7,800 Posts
Show/Kane
Kozlov/Santino
Gabriel/Slather
USOs

:lmao that's a terrible tag team division, are we so desperate for tag team wrestling that we'll just accept any ol' team ?

· Registered
866 Posts
Show/Kane
Kozlov/Santino
Gabriel/Slather
USOs

:lmao that's a terrible tag team division, are we so desperate for tag team wrestling that we'll just accept any ol' team ?
yeah, pretty much.

It's a start, and what u don't like now could be awesome tomorrow. I bet u there weren't many Miz marks when he debuted, but there sure are a whole lot now.

Like I said, it's a start. Save Santino/Kozlov most those teams are decent. The Usos have been jobbed out but they can go. Give them some time and some interesting matches and within a year or so ppl may end up thinking that these teams are very good (not so much KaneShow). They can reform the Colons with Primo and his cousin from FCW and its already looking pretty decent, add the DiBiase's and Ziggler and his brother and its looking good. But they only need to start building around some team and a team they are gonna focus on (Corre), is exactly who should hold the titles. It's better than giving it to some team that will end up like the midcard champ and show up every now and then without ever doing anything

· Registered
27 Posts
Arent Johnny Curtis and Kofi going for the tag titles?

· Registered
27 Posts
Yeah but I aim at the fact that NXT new prize is a shot at WWE Tag Team Titles.
Maybe WWE wants to build their Tag Team level again?

Or now that I think about it, NXT is going very downhill?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.