Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE is suffering in tag teams, this is probably one of the worse years in a while. 09 wasn't bad, Cryme Time vs JeriShow, Hart Dynasty and all. But good god what has happened, the actually have 3 good teams in the Dudebusters, Uso's & Hart Dynasty, but they aren't doing anything with them and have the titles to Slater/Gabriel, which I don't mind they actually look like a tag team and work well together, but that's not the problem the problem is they will hold them for accessories to show how strong the Nexus is. Here are my ideas.

Face Teams

Cryme Time- Reunite them, they aren't doing anything as single competitors!
Hart Dynasty
Latino Warrios- Chavo & Primo- Both Hispanic, both with matching attires (or had, Chavo put long tights back on!), they would be a great tag team togehter, both have experience in tag team wrestling so why not?
South Beach Party Boys- Percy Watson & Darren Young- Both would work amazing well, and cut funny promo's.
Fusion- Xavier Woods & Titus O'Neil- Call them both up, we know Titus O'Neil from NXT, and Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed) from TNA, regular wrestling fans will be familiar with them.

Heel Teams

The Dudebusters
The Million Dollar Family
- Ted Dibiase & Brett Dibiase, with Ted Senior as manager.
Monsters Inc- Skip Sheffield & Ezekiel Jackson with Abraham Washington as manager.
Unstoppable- Tyler Reks & Vance Archer
The Uso's

And shit make it a big deal, make these new Tag Titles prestigious, have TLC matches again all that shit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
WWE is suffering in tag teams, this is probably one of the worse years in a while. 09 wasn't bad, Cryme Time vs JeriShow, Hart Dynasty and all. But good god what has happened, the actually have 3 good teams in the Dudebusters, Uso's & Hart Dynasty, but they aren't doing anything with them and have the titles to Slater/Gabriel, which I don't mind they actually look like a tag team and work well together, but that's not the problem the problem is they will hold them for accessories to show how strong the Nexus is. Here are my ideas.

Face Teams

Cryme Time- Reunite them, they aren't doing anything as single competitors!
Hart Dynasty
Latino Warrios- Chavo & Primo- Both Hispanic, both with matching attires (or had, Chavo put long tights back on!), they would be a great tag team togehter, both have experience in tag team wrestling so why not?
South Beach Party Boys- Percy Watson & Darren Young- Both would work amazing well, and cut funny promo's.
Fusion- Xavier Woods & Titus O'Neil- Call them both up, we know Titus O'Neil from NXT, and Xavier Woods (Consequences Creed) from TNA, regular wrestling fans will be familiar with them.

Heel Teams

The Dudebusters
The Million Dollar Family
- Ted Dibiase & Brett Dibiase, with Ted Senior as manager.
Monsters Inc- Skip Sheffield & Ezekiel Jackson with Abraham Washington as manager.
Unstoppable- Tyler Reks & Vance Archer
The Uso's

And shit make it a big deal, make these new Tag Titles prestigious, have TLC matches again all that shit.
I like the ideas but unfortunately, I highly doubt anything like this will be happening anytime soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts