Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there a shortage of Tag Team quality at the min, but why dont any of them have proper finishers like they used to..

The Road Warriors flying Clothesline was awesome (even with the amendment after wats his name fell on his head), The Hart Foundation Hart Attack the propup and running clothesline. The 3 D etc etc..

What was your favourite and wat would you have the current teams use?

I always liked the Super-Plex and Top Rope Body Splash by Power & Glory. (Paul Roma/Hercules)

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
More bang for your buck is awesome and total elimination.more tag teams should have tag finishers as it would make tag wrestling more legit in wwe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
The Doomsday Device by LOD. Best tag-team finisher of all time. Dudleys' 3D was great too.

I was a big fan of the tag-team moves the Hardys had. You don't see that much anymore.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Doomsday Device by LOD. Best tag-team finisher of all time. Dudleys' 3D was great too.

I was a big fan of the tag-team moves the Hardys had. You don't see that much anymore.
Cheers couldnt rememeber then name for the life of me... :p

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I agree with all of the ones said but I think one that deserves a mention is the Heat Seeker by Harlem Heat, I used to mark for that as a kid. Not to forget as well, Snapshot by MnM, Rocker-Plex ( I think that was the name ) by the Rockers.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What would you guys suggest for the current teams ??

Zigg - Swagg ?

Kofi - Truth ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
3D for sure!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Zigg/Swagg got the fame-asser move if im not wrong,
Titus oneil and D.Young got their tag team move too.
Kingston/Truth = Trouble in paradise into a lil' jimmy.. Wut...

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
There needs to be more love for Crack 'em in da mouth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts