Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having not really watched TNA regularly since about 2006, I decided to watch Impact! this week to see what all the fuss was about the MCMG/Beer Money series. I was too late for that unfortunately but what I saw in the MCMG/Generation Me match was amazing though that could be down to seeing little to none tagteam action in WWE. a lazy comparision in my own head made me think of the hardys when I first saw Generation Me because of tthe look and high-flying brothers link. thoughts on this?
but my main question is how does this match rank alongside the 5 match series and aside from MCMG and Beer Money is there a strong tagteam division in TNA at the moment compared to the early 00's in WWE? thoughts?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Look the generation me mcmg was more than 5 out of ten, it was a fun match throughout.

The thing is, imaging if tna made this into a good feud, and gave them a good 20 minutes at bfg, would be awesome.

Ranking alongside the best of five, the best of five was better, the last match was one of the best tag matches I've seen in a long long time.

·
IDGET
4,758 Posts
Match was good for the time it was given, but wasn't anywhere near any of the BM/MCMG matches.

The Tag Division as a whole kind of needs to get built up again. Really only 2 established teams in MCMG and Beer Money. Gen Me could get up there with some wins in a solid feud, and London/Wolfe are obviously getting a big push.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I always thought TNA had the potential to have a really good Tag Team division and it looks like they finally are, we just need one more team in the mix (Magnus and Wolfe?) and we need Generation Me to actually win once and it will be off and running.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
TNAs tag-division (and the product as a whole) sucked ass from 2007-2010 but everything is improving now, including the tag-division. The new team of WOlfe/Magnus look promising so we should get more great matches.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think TNA should sign another tag team (the Briscoes) to freshen things up. The tag division is nowhere near as strong as it once was. Think back just a few years. TNA had (at the same time):

LAX
Team 3D
AMW
AJ Styles/Daniels
VKM/New Age Outlaws
The Naturals
Team Canada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts