Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tactical shooter - Wikipedia

What are your favorite tactical shooter video games?

It is one of my favorite subgenres. I love how they make you think before taking an action. My favorite tactical shooter video games are Rainbow Six 3 (console version), Rainbow Six Vegas, the original Ghost Recon, and SWAT 4.

Rainbow Six 3 and the original Ghost Recon are just classics. I used to play them all the time on the original Xbox. They are two of the best games I've ever played.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
Rainbow Six Vegas was phenomenal. It didn't age comfortably, feels real stiff. But, I sank hundreds of hours online back in the day. I only played a few demos of the original Ghost recons, between FPS and 3rd person. I got into them a few years after release and they were too outdated at that point.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter was excellent, too. Working with the MULE and air recon while maintaining shooting had a flow to it, despite the mult-approach.

Does Splinter Cell and Metal Gear Solid count? Those are more stealth, but if you do - they're Awesome.

I never liked SOCOM. The US army released their own game, which was ok, but I think only online. Considering it was put out as propaganda, it was really good. Never played Siphon Filter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts