Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
your tab index is off on the log in process. the first username then switches to the second log in spot a little farther down then shoots back up to the above password then back down again to other....

N

·
0 Posts
...what?

EDIT: Ooooh, I think I get what you mean now. The "tab" button. I'm going to remove the one on the index and just leave the navbar one on.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I noticed it the other day after I'd cleared my cookies and all that jazz. It didn't concern me that much. I wouldn't have been suing for my tab key getting overused or anything.

·
15,672 Posts
No, I do know what I'm talking about. There is now only one quick log-in box. There used to be two. The first now says "Log In Below". When there was one there, after you'd entered your username, you could press tag to go to the password bit, but it took you to the log-in button instead, which I presume it wasn't meant to.

N

·
0 Posts
Flash said:
...you could press tag to go to the password bit, but it took you to the log-in button instead, which I presume it wasn't meant to.
What tag?

:)

Speaking of which, yes, it's all gone. YAY!! (I rarely log out anyway, though.)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I only log out when you need me to check shit out through the eyes of the unregistered users. I'm one with them now.

·
15,672 Posts
I don't log off, as such, but need to log in again after I clear my cookies and temp files.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts