much excitement this pointless dick measuring contest

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
this bitch lasagna song aint bad diss track

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,335 Posts
Pewdiepie is one guy, t-series isn't, not really a great comparison but it's crazy at how many subscribes each channel has.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
I don't even know what t series does. I watch pewdie once a week if I'm bored. S'ok.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm a bit older than the PewDiePie generation, but I watched one of his videos recently.

Wow. For the most famous youtuber, I couldn't believe his camera set up, sound quality, speaking patterns, his thoughts on things were all fucking terrible. Like he puts absolutely no work in. I find it hard to listen to people that aren't good speakers so I switched if off. I just couldn't believe how amateur the whole thing looked.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I don't even know what t series does. I watch pewdie once a week if I'm bored. S'ok.
i think they're a record label?

or a mobile phone service company?

something

back when this silly feud started i read a story that said what they do but i dont remember what it said now

i couldnt be damned to google it before hitting submit reply :draper2

·
S.E.E.S.
550 Posts
I watched that live sub count video the other day and PewDiePie magically gained 1k subs in less than a sec. He's terrified of losing the number 1 spot that he's resorting to buying subs.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Still hoping he gets Based Blue Shirt Glasses Indian Boy to host meme review. Shit would be almost as dope as when Elon hosted it. :D

I'm a bit older than the PewDiePie generation, but I watched one of his videos recently.

Wow. For the most famous youtuber, I couldn't believe his camera set up, sound quality, speaking patterns, his thoughts on things were all fucking terrible. Like he puts absolutely no work in. I find it hard to listen to people that aren't good speakers so I switched if off. I just couldn't believe how amateur the whole thing looked.
He's made it a bit of a running gag with how meh his overall production is, most notably by playfully ragging on Brad 1 and Brad 2 (who are basically his production crew). English also isn't his first language, hence why it may be slightly odd when someone hears him speak for the first time.

Also, we're all entitled to our opinions, mang. Prior to the Wall Street Journal's blatant hitpiece against him, I had no positive or negative view on Pewdiepie. Once I started watching his content out of spite for those dipshit hacks, I found myself actually enjoying his content.

:draper2

·
Registered
974 Posts
i think they're a record label?

or a mobile phone service company?

something

back when this silly feud started i read a story that said what they do but i dont remember what it said now

i couldnt be damned to google it before hitting submit reply :draper2
They are a record label and they are also a production house. They mostly upload trailers of movies or music videos

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I have no idea who T series is.

pewdiepie is ok, Im not so keen on him now because hes more a commentator rather than a gaming youtuber like he used to be. Overall I don't think there is really anything special about him, many others do the same thing on youtube and in most cases do a better job.

overall I don't mind him, hes much better than the likes of the paul brothers for example.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts