Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I remember when this defaulted to "Legendary"
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, my newest set

so yea, rate please :)

and 'TeeEhm1.0' is just the username i started using just recently.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Your work seems quite the same as it was a few months ago, not saying that its a bad thing but maybe you should start trying some new and original GFX.

The Alba banner looks good...it is Jessica Alba. A little too over blended though, i think. But yeah good job. :)

The Tracy McGraddy banner seems a little too cluttered. The main cut's head is cut of alittle too much and the shadow behind him doesn't look very good either. Still pretty good job.

Nice to see your work again Paul. :)

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
I love the Tracy McGraddy, I never seen anyone put a sports theme together with so many images and make it look good.

The jessica Alba is amazing at the bottem with the main big pic. The others seem too close of being the same. i know its different shows but if you glance at it, it looks amazing but if you look at it longer it just seems not so amazing. If she was posing in a different pose for the last two pics in the back it would of bee one of the best alba banners i've seen.

awesome job.

T

·
0 Posts
It's funny how many Jessica Alba banners I've seen that look like that....

Both are very good. The only thing I don't like about the T-Mac banner is the Stroke, or effect, around the main cut. It doesn't bother me much, but it just looks a little weird.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts